SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

Is what it is, no amount of bleating will change what is done.

Best way to deal with it? We go out and take 12 out of the 12 points on offer while hes suspended.

malg said:
I started a thread about Redknapp saying that 'he's done this before' and thought it was strange that he used the same language that Ferguson used about Kompany - both knowing that they were stirring up the press (don't know what happened to that thread, as I can't find it).

Well, apart from what Balotelli's done, he's been fucking pilloried today in the press, and Redknapp's shite comments didn't help either. Therefore, I agree with the poster above who said recall Adebayor, and fuck the cunts right up. I don't mind Redknapp saying he thought it was a red, as he's within his rights there, but to say 'he's done it before' was bang out of order. So, give Adebayor back you **** and then let's see how you get on.

And as for those on here slagging Balotelli - well done you. I absolutely fucking hate our fans when they slate our own. It's bad enough the whole of fucking England lining up to slate him (24hr fucking coverage on Talkshite) - but when our own start then it's a bit too much.

Very well said mate-I said it before..I love Mario.Every time he fucks up,I actually love him more.

FUCK SPURS FUCK THE FA FUCK THE MEDIA...Siege mentality boys n gals!!!

no point having these refs on the pitch as they can clearly see fuck all anyway

just play the game and then ask Twitcher/ Hansen and the Sunday Supplement boys if anyone needs to be banned and what scoreline they want to award

First of all, apologies if you all feel I have been out of line with any of my posts. I come here only to have a bit of friendly banter with opposition supporters. I am not a WUM and if I have come off as such my apologies.

Second, I understand that this issue is a matter of opinion. Either you feel it was intentional what Balotelli did or you do not. My opinion is that it was intentional. Yours may not be, that is fine. I merely presented how and why I formed the opinion that I did. I am completely aware that some (or most) may disagree.

I would like to know if all those slating me are doing so because their opinion differs from mine (that is was intentional) or if there is some other reason? Again, I have not tried to come on here as a WUM...

Dzeko and Johnson get some more playing time.

Fucking brilliant :-|

JDW said:
If it had been Parker "allegedly" stamping on Silva 99% of this board would be calling for Parker's head to be stuck on a pole outside the ground. I don't believe Webb saw the incident in full, he saw the block, mario twisting he then looks at the ball in flight and then back to mario falling to the ground. I've said it before that until he can control the red mist he will eventually cost us big time in a very important game. Talk of him being up there with Messi and Ronaldo is just fucking crazy. Has he been bettter than Vinny, Kun, Silva,YaYa or Barry this season? He fucked up and he knew it.

Good post and nice to see you've finally remembered your password

Jumanji said:
Dzeko and Johnson get some more playing time.

Fucking brilliant :-|

Someone put him in a padded room quick. He is going to do something daft if we take our eye of him xD

Thaksinssoldier said:
Appeal it.

And recall Adebayor,I dont care if he can play for us or not,fuck spurs and I hope Redknapp gets truly fucked over by the taxman.
and all his future cellmates too!! no lube allowed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.