SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

oakiecokie said:
Stevie G said:
Forzacitizens said:
you're saying saurez did nothing wrong?

Exactly what I'm saying, nothing was ever proven. Evra needs to be banned for the rest of the season after ruining Suarez's career in England.

Hahahahaahahhhhhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Nothing as blind as the blinded !

he's a bitter ole so and so that stevie g

tonea2003 said:
oakiecokie said:
Stevie G said:
Exactly what I'm saying, nothing was ever proven. Evra needs to be banned for the rest of the season after ruining Suarez's career in England.

Hahahahaahahhhhhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Nothing as blind as the blinded !

he's a bitter ole so and so that stevie g

LOLLLL!!!!

Suarez himself said .... yes I said "that" word. (LMAO nothing was proven)

Peter Spencer on Talksport now.

"If you look at the pictures in slow-mo, and it's been on Sky so much, in fact every time I've looked up from my desk it's been on, it does look bad; there is no way the FA couldn't have done what they have done and it's no surprise City are not appealing."

And plenty of sly digs too (yes I know he's a rag) but it has reaffirmed why I don't buy the MEN.

strongbowholic said:

"If you look at the pictures in slow-mo, and it's been on Sky so much, in fact every time I've looked up from my desk it's been on, it does look bad; there is no way the FA couldn't have done what they have done and it's no surprise City are not appealing."

And plenty of sly digs too (yes I know he's a rag) but it has reaffirmed why I don't buy the MEN.

Don't forget the "forearm smash" by Lescott that he got away with.

And then he started giggling uncontrollably, and Saggers didn't know what to do!

strongbowholic said:

Just listening to the fool now....Really fighting our corner there wasn't he.

redmizzle said:
Fucking disgrace of a decision when Rooney gets away with elbowing a player on the pitch for fun!

Not to mention getting the twat's ban reduced after the red for kicking out at an opponent in europe!!

F.A. the difference is? Exactly, you corrupt racist bastards

my opinion

8zz.png

yf1.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.