SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

strongbowholic said:
Jumanji said:
my opinion

8zz.png

Exactly what I was talking about. I thank you.
This is what really p####es me off, no one has taken Modrics shove into consideration, the guy was already off balance trying to dodge parker, then just as he is regaining his balance he gets tanked in the back!
It just beggars belief what these Monday morning refs can cook up for their backpages, I applaud David Platts coments on the matter and he has gone right up in my eatimation!
As for Crouch and his eye gauge thats just ridiculous that a ref can say its not a booking!

It seems the media (saggers and Stuart ? on talksport) have found Crouch not guilty. The pundit even said that although he hadn't seen it Crouch didn't mean to hurt him.

Uber Blue said:
Can anybody explain to me, other than corruption, blatant xenophobia or a distinct whiff of club/player prejudice, why Peter Crouch has not been charged with violent conduct, especially when taking into account Balotelli's retrospective charge? This is an honest and serious question.

The honest and serious explanation is that there is one rule for English players and another for everyone else. Because the FA are bent.

Pam said:
BlueRiz said:
Jumanji said:
my opinion

8zz.png

yf1.gif

Jumanji... love it!!

Right, put it on a memory stick and lets head down to the FA's offices.

(i'm not kidding, that graphic really could stand its ground in a court of law let alone the FA)

Jumanji, send it to Platt, it might sway them to contest the ban!! :)

I have emailed it to the twats at Talk Shite.
So have I lol!! Can't believe I've done that.

Also some knobhead called "Bruce" has just said "...Balotelli's was dangerous and could have caused serious injury, whereas Crouch was never going hurt anyone doing that..."

WHAT A FUCKING PRICK!!!!!!!

Bernstein isn't employed by us and if a supporter of a club couldn't be appointed at the FA, they'd have no employees - there is no conflict of interest and I doubt he will actively help us. On the other hand David Gill is reigning CEO of United and a decision-maker at the FA. Disgusting.

LoveCity said:
Bernstein isn't employed by us and if a supporter of a club couldn't be appointed at the FA, they'd have no employees - there is no conflict of interest and I doubt he will actively help us. On the other hand David Gill is reigning CEO of United and a decision-maker at the FA. Disgusting.

But clearly Bernstein has not just stopped supporting City because it can't be done.

LoveCity said:
Hmmmm...........

Pam said:
LoveCity said:

But clearly Bernstein has not just stopped supporting City because it can't be done.

No but he has no active association with the club unlike Gill. Everyone at the FA, FIFA, and UEFA support a team, I doubt every one is working for the benefit of their team. However, an active employee of a football club should not be allowed to work for a governing body, there is a clear conflict of interest. Gill is paid to help ensure United's success yet is working for the association than governs the league United play in. In their lengthy and inconsistent rulebook, not allowing this should be near the top of it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.