SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

Trial by biased medja at the instigation of that hypocrite crook Twitcher

How can he be punished for summat which can't be proven and could just as easily be completely innocent and accidental without thought, intention or malice?

Fucking outrageous anti-City bias yet again and I can draw only one conclusion

FUCK OFF YOU CORRUPT FA BASTARDS

interesting... Webb was looking straight at it and didn't see it .... Mario was looking away and meant to do it and knew what he was doing .. Am I going back to school days and there are people who have eyes at the back of their head (although this time not the front ?)

FA Witch hunt continues ...

Still not seen a replay of Scott Parkers challenge nor heard anything happening to Johnson after the liverpool game ? ....

How is what Mario did different to Wayne Rooney and the FA stuck up for him ?

Not happy about the inconsistencies being shown.

I would love to know how they will prove the intent but undoubtedly they will.

We must move on and accept it. Does the ban include cup games?

If he accepts then he misses the dippers away,everton away,fulham home and villa away...Could have been worse...Edin the time is right for you to deliver once more.

Fucking disgrace of a decision when Rooney gets away with elbowing a player on the pitch for fun!

Jumanji said:
The Pink Panther said:
Balo will still be eligable to play on Wednesday
How?

We have until 6pm Wednesday to respond.
Unless they have a court ready to go in Anfield's reception, I think a date will be set for later this week or early next

TCIB said:
Some of these posts are just plain bollocks.

If that was Rooney we would be screaming fucking murder, any user here who genuinly thinks he did not attempt to stamp on Parker needs to finish their homework and go to bed.

Yes i get the "parker should have been of" stuff. The FACT is he was on and Balo did attempt to stamp on him.
Now unless you dispute the law of physics regarding gravity,motion-inertia i can't see how you could do anything but hold your hands up and take it like an adult.
Difference is he will ALWAYS get away with it and will NEVER be subjected to a witch-hunt coz for the absolute coont that he is, he is still considred the fookin golden boy of English football

TCIB said:
Some of these posts are just plain bollocks.

If that was Rooney we would be screaming fucking murder, any user here who genuinly thinks he did not attempt to stamp on Parker needs to finish their homework and go to bed.

Yes i get the "parker should have been of" stuff. The FACT is he was on and Balo did attempt to stamp on him.
Now unless you dispute the law of physics regarding gravity,motion-inertia i can't see how you could do anything but hold your hands up and take it like an adult.

Where was the media witchhunt when Scholes kicked Mark Davies in the stomach?

If this hadnt been Mario there would never have been a case to answer, nobody except Mario nows wether this was done on purpose or not, Webb was looking right at the incident and waved play on, only after the media hysteria erupted did he suddenly go blind and pretended that he didnt se the incident.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjVU6Twg2lg[/youtube]

Pat on the back.

bluefandk said:
So Webb has gone blind then?

I say we start a collection for him, those seeing eye dogs aint cheap you know.

I am glad he is blind because if he had seen it he would have sent him off and we may have lost! No one can be sure he saw it. Nobody in the ground did and no Spurs players did. Harry only commented after he had seen the tv evidence. It is perfectly possible that Webb was not watching how Balotelli fell but was watching the ball.

We got lucky twice in the game because Lescotts could have been given and we couldnt have had too many complaints.

Balotelli as I have said in other threads just needs to stay away from these situations and learn to deal with things better. He had only been on 5 minutes and he was booked making a tackle he didnt need to make and then gets involved in this.

17 yellow cards and 3 reds in less than 2 seasons is not acceptable.

Must be challenged

Can it be challenged legally? He's been found guilty of something that cannot be proved ffs!!!!!!!!

The ref was looking right at it ffs

First Chris Foy and now this

Not inept after all. Corrupt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.