SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

I understand what you're getting at, but the point of all this for me is that Balo did not stamp on purpose and therefore should not be banned. Whether he plays or not tomorrow should be the decision of the Boss and not by way of sanction by a set of idiots so detached from the game.

strongbowholic said:
I understand what you're getting at, but the point of all this for me is that Balo did not stamp on purpose and therefore should not be banned. Whether he plays or not tomorrow should be the decision of the Boss and not by way of sanction by a set of idiots so detached from the game.

Couldn't agree more.

Balti said:
strongbowholic said:
Couldn't agree more.
Only this!

Tevez came the **** in Munich, but we moved on and came together as a team in spite of him.

Hard done by with Vinny, but we moved on despite the disappointment and we are coming through it.

Hard done by with Balotelli and clearly now recognising (reading between the lines of Platt's very telling comments) the FA are against us.

Raiola lays into Webb and the FA. Khaldoun releases the Tevez statement. The fight back starts?

Anyone else think this could just have a seriously galvanising effect on the club?

City WILL appeal balotelli ban...

City will appeal balo Ban, Been told this evening.Good on us backing Mario. Don't ask how I know as can't say. Will probably hear more tomorrow.

Re: Balotelli ban is a blessing in disguise

Johnsonontheleft said:
Let's face it, he deserved to get banned. Even the bluest of tinted specs can see that.
I don't agree, my specs are not blue tinted, I've watched it a number of times, and I still think it was accidental.

I'm not going to be swayed by the media shit storm, I'll take my evidence from the 47000 who saw it live, or to put it better did not see it live. Its only the media shit storm because Spurs lost, that has convinced the world that Mario could be a mass murderer if he wanted to be, its frankly ridiculous, and out of all proportion to what actually happened in about 1/5th of a second on a football field, that absolutely nobody reacted to, not even the 2 Spurs players involved.

I don't need to be told how to think, I can do it for myself thanks.

Truefaith98 said:
strongbowholic said:
Jumanji said:
my opinion

8zz.png

yf1.gif

Exactly what I was talking about. I thank you.
This is what really p####es me off, no one has taken Modrics shove into consideration, the guy was already off balance trying to dodge parker, then just as he is regaining his balance he gets tanked in the back!
It just beggars belief what these Monday morning refs can cook up for their backpages, I applaud David Platts coments on the matter and he has gone right up in my eatimation!
As for Crouch and his eye gauge thats just ridiculous that a ref can say its not a booking!
FA are bent. Simple as.

Re: City WILL appeal balotelli ban...

BOBBYISOURLEADER said:
City will appeal balo Ban, Been told this evening.Good on us backing Mario. Don't ask how I know as can't say. Will probably hear more tomorrow.

Really? Given the noises coming out of the club today it seems highly unlikely. We shall see.

Re: Balotelli ban is a blessing in disguise

cleavers said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Let's face it, he deserved to get banned. Even the bluest of tinted specs can see that.
I don't agree, my specs are not blue tinted, I've watched it a number of times, and I still think it was accidental.

I'm not going to be swayed by the media shit storm, I'll take my evidence from the 47000 who saw it live, or to put it better did not see it live. Its only the media shit storm because Spurs lost, that has convinced the world that Mario could be a mass murderer if he wanted to be, its frankly ridiculous, and out of all proportion to what actually happened in about 1/5th of a second on a football field, that absolutely nobody reacted to, not even the 2 Spurs players involved.

I don't need to be told how to think, I can do it for myself thanks.

Agreed. He'd been shoved in the back and was falling to earth and stuck his leg out in a reflex action to find ground. It was not a stamp as has been constantly stated in the medja cos he did not connect and stamp on anything other than the ground. I don't believe it was an attempted stamp on Parker cos I doubt that his mind could have figured out such a move so quickly if you watch it in real time he'd have had milliseconds to think it through and act.

So innocent until proven guilty for me and its impossible to prove him guilty even if he was which I don't buy.

This was not only about the incident in question or there would be a medja witch hunt every time there was an incident like this. (There isn't).

This was not only about the incident in question or the FA would have retrospectively reviewed many more similar cases and worse. (They haven't).

This would have been completely ignored by the FA if the medja hadn't carried out a concerted campaign screaming out to force the weak willed pansies at the FA to fall into line with the majority medja view and the ref to claim he didn't see it when he obviously did.

Trial by medja and yet more evidence of their bias which now apparently has the power to control the governing body of the sport and demand ad-hoc decisions without any regard to fairness or consistency whatsoever.

If this had been a rag I am confident that the medja would not have gone after the player in question as they did with Balo. There are numerous examples to back this up in this thread. That's either because it's Balo in which case it's bordering on racism, or it's because he plays for City which infers some sort of bias against our club.

Jumanji said:
Truefaith98 said:
strongbowholic said:
Exactly what I was talking about. I thank you.
This is what really p####es me off, no one has taken Modrics shove into consideration, the guy was already off balance trying to dodge parker, then just as he is regaining his balance he gets tanked in the back!
It just beggars belief what these Monday morning refs can cook up for their backpages, I applaud David Platts coments on the matter and he has gone right up in my eatimation!
As for Crouch and his eye gauge thats just ridiculous that a ref can say its not a booking!
FA are bent. Simple as.

This is all part of baconfaces' mind games - get the media into a frenzy over a City player to con the FA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.