SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA - Now inc Peter Crouch!!

Re: SSN Right Now - Balo Charged By FA

We should accept the ban so he misses Liverpool.

The Premier League is more important than a trophy that is not taken seriously anymore.

SWP's back said:
TCIB said:
Some of these posts are just plain bollocks.

If that was Rooney we would be screaming fucking murder, any user here who genuinly thinks he did not attempt to stamp on Parker needs to finish their homework and go to bed.

Yes i get the "parker should have been of" stuff. The FACT is he was on and Balo did attempt to stamp on him.
Now unless you dispute the law of physics regarding gravity,motion-inertia i can't see how you could do anything but hold your hands up and take it like an adult.
Bollocks, if it had been Rooney there would be no ban.
Correct.

Rooneys forearm smash against Wigan fuck all gerrards forearm smash against portsmouth fuck all hudlestone on elmander bet twitcher didn't fucking see that fuck all for the johnson tackle and fuck all for rvp and his birthday message yesterday what a load of shit

SWP's back said:
TCIB said:

If that was Rooney we would be screaming fucking murder, any user here who genuinly thinks he did not attempt to stamp on Parker needs to finish their homework and go to bed.

Yes i get the "parker should have been of" stuff. The FACT is he was on and Balo did attempt to stamp on him.
Now unless you dispute the law of physics regarding gravity,motion-inertia i can't see how you could do anything but hold your hands up and take it like an adult.

I said "we" as in city fans. We would want his head on a platter and with good reason.

I can't comment on if Rooney would or would not have been done. I would like to think he would.

Never a red card in a million fucking years. It's amazing how the same organisation who appealed for Rooneys ban to be shortened can retrospectively punish that. I really do hope the club appeal it because their is no way the FA can prove that it was violent conduct. He was facing the opposite way, pushed in the back with both feet off the ground after having his standing leg collide with someones face. How the fuck people are saying it was a stamp is beyond me. Even then he didn't make any actual contact. This is the same organisation as well that deemed Lampards tackle to be fair, Milijas tackle to be worthy of a red, Kompanys tackle a red and Johnsons tackle as fair. The FA ar really losing any shred of respect people had for them.

This is without even mentioning yet another bullshit booking for Balotelli. Surely anyone who watched Liverpool on saturday is wondering what the referee actually views as a yellow card.

redmizzle said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
redmizzle said:
Most of these cards were either harsh or unwarranted. Not an accurate reflection at all on his attitude on the pitch even though he's not perfect.

Oh come on. His booking on Sunday was an attempted tackle where the ball had long since gone and he took out the player. It was a nailed on booking for me. I dont want him even making tackles. He cant tackle.

I dont want him to go because he has shown this season that he is talented and can win matches but he has to change or will end up wanting to leave because teams are just going to keep targetting him.

Im not talking just about his booking on Sunday. Im talking about that stat you've wheeled out to make him look like some sort of murderer on the pitch. 17 yellows and 3 reds mean nothing to me because most of them are harsh or unwarranted and you know it.

West Brom was not harsh,Kiev was not harsh but Liverpool was.

SWP's back said:
TCIB said:

You can add Lampard and Gerrard to that as well, and that's the crux of it imo, just not a level playing field.

Balti said:
right fuck 'em lets go and spend big and make sure we have a squad to steamroller the rest of the season

take no fucking prisoners now

fuck the FA (Fucking Arseholes)

pleat says no ;-)

I would love to know what the powers that be are thinking at city tonight.

Just hope they have some shit hot lawyer on this or they are planning to buy someone.

Arry the twitching **** can go do some porridge!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.