Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

When are the seats in the CB and East Stand level 2 turning all coporate then pricing people out?

As going by that you're still ok for next season.

S.H.R.E.K said:
When are the seats in the CB and East Stand level 2 turning all coporate then pricing people out?

that's not going to happen. the corporate is not available in 212 for instance, I know because I asked outright.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Sky Blue said:
Come along way since the building of the Gene Kelly stand :)
can someone post a picture up making me feel all nostalgic !!

:-)

800px-Gene_kelly_stand.jpg

de niro said:
S.H.R.E.K said:

that's not going to happen. the corporate is not available in 212 for instance, I know because I asked outright.

Oh that's good news, did they say which blocks on level 2 are up for the chop then?

S.H.R.E.K said:
de niro said:
S.H.R.E.K said:

Oh that's good news, did they say which blocks on level 2 are up for the chop then?

it seems its as you were, i.e if you have a padded seats now you'll be offered various hospitality packs. normal seats like mine stay with the rabble.

its a shame cos its going to be amazing. I wont move seats for any reason but from what I've seen I am sorely tempted.

Doesn't Islam prohibit statues? I doubt he'd mind us having statues of club legends, but one of himself might be taken as an insult by him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.