Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

They need to have safe standing, the fans need to get drums and a conductor. cheaper prices and let the youth go to the stands this will lead to a good atmosphere. that is the only way to solve the prob. when i went to Munich vrs Nuremberg i was in the ''hardcore section'' we had a drummer and a guy that led some song and every one follows suite we made good noise . and apparently my friend was telling me they where shit at making atmos compared to the other teams in the league at home. also when i looked around most of the fans where young guys hardly and women or children.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Still not sure how this will work. Money's pretty tight and City's fan base is very working class in composition, so surely existing season ticket holders are gonna want to get their hands on these new £299 tickets, moving from their current seats to do so. Won't that just create more empties in the relatively expensive lower tiers, that we can't then fill. I mean the very probable reason people are not turning up for televised games now (for which they've already got season tickets) is in order to save a bob or two (pie, pint, programme, public transport, petrol, etc). Surely, price cuts right across the board is the only way we're going to persuade old fans to come back?

agree with this completley, wont people just move to the cheaper seats, resulting in more empty seats in the first tier ( cup games, prem games) I think for this to work there should be price reductions all over the stadium, not juist for a few seats here anmd there

Re: Blocks 115/114: Made For Proper Singning Sections

kev20971 said:
jrb said:
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/GlzGH3w.jpg[/bigimg]

Seeing as the away fans are losing block 115 and half of block 114, I'm hoping the club are thinking what I'm currently thinking?

Turning those one and a half blocks into proper singing sections. Singing sections the fans have always wanted.

I sincerely hope the club takes this opportunity to look at this idea, and if need be, work with and alongside the 1894 Group and the fans to make it become a reality. A part of the stadium where dedicated singers can met up, get together, and sing as much as possible throughout the game.

As I've mentioned on numerous occasions, a *1894 season ticket*, limited to those 2 blocks would be great.

An additional £10 could be added to the price of the season ticket to pay for flags, banners, displays, etc. That would bring in £7500 per season.(750 seats) The 1894 group working alongside the club could decide what that money is spent on. I'm £100% sure people wouldn't mind paying it.

I appreciate there is so much going on at the club ATM, but I sincerely hope the club will at least look at the idea and see if it is workable, and if it fits in with what the club wants for the fans and the stadium?

Any feedback would be welcome, regardless. If nothing else it gives the club an idea of what the fans think of the idea.(tin hat on)
should push the away bit around, more in the corner a bit more into blocks 111, 113, giving the guys in 111 block 114

I agree with this the south stand singing section can be bigger then, shove away fans right in the corner flag area

Re: Blocks 115/114: Made For Proper Singning Sections

invisableman said:
kev20971 said:
jrb said:
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/GlzGH3w.jpg[/bigimg]

Seeing as the away fans are losing block 115 and half of block 114, I'm hoping the club are thinking what I'm currently thinking?

Turning those one and a half blocks into proper singing sections. Singing sections the fans have always wanted.

I sincerely hope the club takes this opportunity to look at this idea, and if need be, work with and alongside the 1894 Group and the fans to make it become a reality. A part of the stadium where dedicated singers can met up, get together, and sing as much as possible throughout the game.

As I've mentioned on numerous occasions, a *1894 season ticket*, limited to those 2 blocks would be great.

An additional £10 could be added to the price of the season ticket to pay for flags, banners, displays, etc. That would bring in £7500 per season.(750 seats) The 1894 group working alongside the club could decide what that money is spent on. I'm £100% sure people wouldn't mind paying it.

I appreciate there is so much going on at the club ATM, but I sincerely hope the club will at least look at the idea and see if it is workable, and if it fits in with what the club wants for the fans and the stadium?

Any feedback would be welcome, regardless. If nothing else it gives the club an idea of what the fans think of the idea.(tin hat on)
should push the away bit around, more in the corner a bit more into blocks 111, 113, giving the guys in 111 block 114

I agree with this the south stand singing section can be bigger then, shove away fans right in the corner flag area

I think everyone would want that, suppose depends on access and security

Something like this, apologies for poor colouring in and colour choice, gives an idea of what I'm saying.

10205623095_3e254ed9c1_t.jpg

citytill1die84 said:
johnmc said:
12,000 extra seats of which 75% seems to be light bluw.

So thats 9,000 seats less say 1,000 for the away section and segregation so 8,000 tickets at beween £300 and £450.

About right?

75% really? 2 full blocks are dark blue looks more 50/50 to me.

Its deffo more than 50% - thats easy enough to judge if the light blue/dark blue segments are to scale. Maybe not 75% though. So somehwhere in the middle

Downside

My mate is gutted. He has always gone with his old man and his lads. And over time has relocated twice (3 lads) (no tele). Now his missus wants to go also!

Light hearted joke but another blue gonna be going - great times!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.