Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

Re: Stadium Expansion excitement!!!

de niro said:
Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
as I say the final outline may or may not be decided but I reckon so. when you see how the plan pans out you'll see how important the club see us fans. it will be a cauldron of city noice. mates can sit with mates again, the south stand will be electic. I wonder how the 299 value tickets will be regarded by the media. not a word I reckon. it going to all about Manchester city and soon.

The vast majority struggle to sell level one of the blocks available now. Very much doubt we'd give an entire three tiered end over to an away following.

???

it is a portion of each level not the whole bloody thing.

You should have said ;.)

Ducado said:
Exciting times ahead indeed

How ever serious consideration needs to be given to the traffic flow both pre and post match, more people will mean more cars which will be more match day grid lock
you are right mate, also public transport will need looking at too, maybe making better use of the railway line running past the athletics stadium , better buses services to the stadium, ie a return of the old match buses, running from all over Gtr Manchester and not just the city centre, but this will need the gmpte or what ever they are called now, pulling their finger out also !

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
jrb said:
Away fans will be on *all 3 tiers* of the South Stand.

Did I read that right De Niro?

as I say the final outline may or may not be decided but I reckon so. when you see how the plan pans out you'll see how important the club see us fans. it will be a cauldron of city noice. mates can sit with mates again, the south stand will be electic. I wonder how the 299 value tickets will be regarded by the media. not a word I reckon. it going to all about Manchester city and soon.

The vast majority struggle to sell level one of the blocks available now. Very much doubt we'd give an entire three tiered end over to an away following.

True but I think we have to allocate a fixed percentage of our capacity in the first place. Then it is up to the away team whether they take the full allocation .Also it wouldn't be an entire end just 2 or 3 blocks.

At an 1894 recent meeting I heard the south stand roof was staying the same. Is that the case?

3 tiers .....the third under the existing roof?

How do you register an interest in a ST? I filled in the survey they sent me and I would definitely by a ST in the cheap areas of the expanded stadium (tight I know but living in Scotland means not being able to get to all games). Does this count or do you need to do something else?

Thanks in advance for any advice. Feel free if you want to take the piss!

GFBlue said:
How do you register an interest in a ST? I filled in the survey they sent me and I would definitely by a ST in the cheap areas of the expanded stadium (tight I know but living in Scotland means not being able to get to all games). Does this count or do you need to do something else?

GFBlue, why would anyone want to take the water? :-)

I guess there will be something coming out soon and they will let you know. If I hear anything I will PM you and then you can take the water out of me because you will probably have heard before me!!! ;-)

hhstad468.jpg

In my mind I'm hoping the away fans are spread over 3 tiers, but get shifted to the corner like we were at Hamburg. That way we get a full 'atmospheric end' and it stops the away fans being directly above any City fans, and if they cant sell out a tier we open it up to ours like we do at present.

Am I close? Thanks for the update anyway folks

GFBlue said:

I'm in a similar position and have registered an interest in the cheap season tickets I'm sure we'll hear fairly soon.
I also suggested in a survey a half season ticket that covers 10 games and you get to choose a game just before they go on sale to blue members for your 10 games through the season. The only drawback would be everyone choosing the same games but in an expanded stadium it wouldn't be such a problem.

cptaidan88 said:
hhstad468.jpg

In my mind I'm hoping the away fans are spread over 3 tiers, but get shifted to the corner like we were at Hamburg. That way we get a full 'atmospheric end' and it stops the away fans being directly above any City fans, and if they cant sell out a tier we open it up to ours like we do at present.

Be good to stick them near the corner flag, anyone else sick of seeing away fans behind the goal whilst watching MOTD etc?

I'm excited to see what it will look like..I hope they are a little more bold when choosing the look of the new tiers instead of just using the same design of the east and west stands like most photoshopped renderings people have came up with..good shit city<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:04 pm --<br /><br />
blackley macca said:
cptaidan88 said:
hhstad468.jpg

Be good to stick them near the corner flag, anyone else sick of seeing away fans behind the goal whilst watching MOTD etc?
I am ..I hate seeing the away support get such good seats when city are away we are tucked away in a corner..if we're put in shit places they should too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.