Stadium Expansion

Kris_Musampa said:
allan harper said:
Marvin said:
That's 60k mate. Bare minimum, but it would still be fantastic and make our home one of the prestige European stadia

Agreed mate I was more hoping for a 200k seater stadia with its own airport.

Balls to the airport! jeez its taken 3 years for a feckin tram!

We'd get the polish to build the airport mate.

DavidSilvasLeftFoot said:
Our ground has a nice distinctive shape to it add another tier onto the North and South stand and it will be a bit of a boring oval

We can always tart it up with some nice cushions,

Did anyone else read the Inoculated City thing and think "hmmm, bullshit written by a rag" or was it just me? So many little hints and give aways. Feel sure it's a Clarkie.

cleavers said:
strongbowholic said:
Did anyone else read the Inoculated City thing and think "hmmm, bullshit written by a rag" or was it just me? So many little hints and give aways. Feel sure it's a Clarkie.
Yes, it was a pisstake.

I don't think so, if it was he went to a lot of effort there and on his new blog.

<a class="postlink" href="http://typicalcity.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://typicalcity.org/</a>

So we getting 6k behind each goal(an extra tier at both ends) so do you reckon they are going to take the roof off leave it off then build a shell around the ground to put another better roof on?

GXCity said:
I have not posted since earlier in the thread for obvious reasons, however, people are getting carried away.

It will be extensions to both ends. Have a look at my posts on the main thread on this and you will get the idea.

You have changed your tune, blimey you were stating that was just the start etc etc! So what's happened? :)

cleavers said:
strongbowholic said:
Yes, it was a pisstake.
Lol! Thanks. As I'm reading that post I can hear Vyvyan out of the Young Ones saying it a la "YES! We have got a bloody video!"

Sorry.

Carry on.

If the name of the game's about progress then we have to build a stadium capable of getting 84,570 fans in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.