Stadium Expansion

pride in battle said:
GXCity said:
I have not posted since earlier in the thread for obvious reasons, however, people are getting carried away.

It will be extensions to both ends. Have a look at my posts on the main thread on this and you will get the idea.

You have changed your tune, blimey you were stating that was just the start etc etc! So what's happened? :)

bfnlaa.jpg

Mikecini said:
pride in battle said:
GXCity said:
I have not posted since earlier in the thread for obvious reasons, however, people are getting carried away.

It will be extensions to both ends. Have a look at my posts on the main thread on this and you will get the idea.

You have changed your tune, blimey you were stating that was just the start etc etc! So what's happened? :)

bfnlaa.jpg

Haha!
Great pic to boot :)

Mikecini said:
pride in battle said:
GXCity said:

bfnlaa.jpg

Ha brilliant..

Ducado said:
They really need to do something about the traffic problems as well, can you imagine the chaos of having that extra capacity without sorting it out

what traffic problems, one relaxes with a chilled beer after the game while the traffic dies down very surprising how fast the roads clear, its a pain when your sat in the traffic though

Wont need cheap tickets if we're talking 12k

There are 10k on the season ticket waiting list

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.