Stadium Expansion

GXCity said:
I have not posted since earlier in the thread for obvious reasons, however, people are getting carried away.

It will be extensions to both ends. Have a look at my posts on the main thread on this and you will get the idea.

6k seats either end and that's it ?

GXCity said:
I have not posted since earlier in the thread for obvious reasons, however, people are getting carried away.

It will be extensions to both ends. Have a look at my posts on the main thread on this and you will get the idea.
Right. That's good. Something is happening. I can chill out now

Was getting annoying seeing the Las Vegas thread being re-booted with us back to square one all over again.

Can you say if an announcement is imminent? if not, thanks anyway for your input. I don't think you have said anything that isn't already in the public domain, but nevertheless useful

Prestwich_Blue said:
somapop said:
How the heck did that 'cauldron' article get missed?
I'm a bit dubious about that blog claim about an announcement to be honest. There are people on here with connections into people who would know about that and no one said anything. There was nothing on the OS. There was nothing in the media.

Aye...I agree - it's as fantasist as much of the posts on here are, I was just surprised it was never posted before (given even the tiniest bit of info that was posted on the las vegas thread) especially as it dates to last year.

GXCITY - have you had your behind slapped and having to quickly 'manage expectations'? :)

allan harper said:
GXCity said:

That's 60k mate. Bare minimum, but it would still be fantastic and make our home one of the prestige European stadia

Marvin said:
allan harper said:
GXCity said:

That's 60k mate. Bare minimum, but it would still be fantastic and make our home one of the prestige European stadia

Agreed mate I was more hoping for a 200k seater stadia with its own airport.

allan harper said:
Marvin said:
allan harper said:

+ a marina for the supper yachts like at the F1

somapop said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
somapop said:
How the heck did that 'cauldron' article get missed?
I'm a bit dubious about that blog claim about an announcement to be honest. There are people on here with connections into people who would know about that and no one said anything. There was nothing on the OS. There was nothing in the media.

Aye...I agree - it's as fantasist as much of the posts on here are, I was just surprised it was never posted before (given even the tiniest bit of info that was posted on the las vegas thread) especially as it dates to last year.

GXCITY - have you had your behind slapped and having to quickly 'manage expectations'? :)
Shaking a few leaves from the trees

andyhinch said:
allan harper said:
Marvin said:

Good shout, leave a little space for testing nuclear weapons too, if Israel can have them so can we.

allan harper said:
Marvin said:
allan harper said:

Balls to the airport! jeez its taken 3 years for a feckin tram!

allan harper said:
andyhinch said:
allan harper said:

Good shout, leave a little space for testing nuclear weapons too, if Israel can have them so can we.

And can we have cake

cake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.