Stadium Expansion

Eastlands said:
For what it's worth, at a City supporters meeting I attended last week, Paul Lake indicated that we shoud not expect the stadium to be extended for at least five years and that a sufficiently increased fan base would be the deciding factor
Sound common sence from Paul Lake,people are getting carried away as regards our support clubs at all levels are finding it hard to sell out games.
Hope City keep there feet on the ground,first team squad/acadamy/ground capacity in that order

oakiecokie said:
Eastlands said:
Marvin said:
thanks for the info but the stadium capacity is restricting the fan base.
Yet not on some midweek cup games it seems

But on PL game it is and thats our bread and butter income.We literally have thousands of Blue Card holders who would love an opportunity of getting to see City live at the Etihad.

Then maybe they should come to the cup games on a cold Wednesday night

Eastlands said:
oakiecokie said:
Eastlands said:
Yet not on some midweek cup games it seems

But on PL game it is and thats our bread and butter income.We literally have thousands of Blue Card holders who would love an opportunity of getting to see City live at the Etihad.

Are you rich and think everyone else should be ??

oakiecokie said:
Eastlands said:
oakiecokie said:

It's a question of commitment, That's why City have a cup scheme to ensure those who care enough will be OK for the more important latter stage games

oakiecokie said:
Eastlands said:
oakiecokie said:

Its a fair point and possibly misread by yourself.
If any Bluecard Holder struggles to buy a ticket for a Prem game because it's "Sold Out" then surely watching City in the Cup is the next best way to watch your team play . I don't think it was meant as a slight on those who could not afford every game whilst times are hard. Just an observation and no offence meant on my part :)

Eastlands said:
oakiecokie said:
Eastlands said:

It's a question of commitment, That's why City have a cup scheme to ensure those who care enough will be OK for the more important latter stage games
Perhaps its difficult to travel for some people to mid week games.

The Ox said:
oakiecokie said:
Eastlands said:

Its a fair point and possibly misread by yourself.
If any Bluecard Holder struggles to buy a ticket for a Prem game because it's "Sold Out" then surely watching City in the Cup is the next best way to watch your team play . I don't think it was meant as a slight on those who could not afford every game whilst times are hard. Just an observation and no offence meant on my part :)
That's what I did in 2002 at Maine Road before I got my SeasonCard

stony said:
whp.blue said:
No one on this thread has a clue.

some posters have almost become minor celebs by bullshitting but no one can answer your question because no one outside the club knows for sure

Not strictly true. Whilst this thread has attracted the odd bullshitter, most of the crap was on the old Vegas thread.

GXCity knows his onions.

so this ITK has presumably given an exact date or timetable to prove he knows anything? or has he hid behind a load of cryptic bull like all the other bull shitters

whp.blue said:
stony said:
whp.blue said:

some posters have almost become minor celebs by bullshitting but no one can answer your question because no one outside the club knows for sure

Not strictly true. Whilst this thread has attracted the odd bullshitter, most of the crap was on the old Vegas thread.

GXCity knows his onions.

so this ITK has presumably given an exact date or timetable to prove he knows anything? or has he hid behind a load of cryptic bull like all the other bull shitters

An exact date? This isn't fucking a school lesson plan, it's a major construction project.

If you do not like the thread, stay out of it. I'm sick of people coming in and whig about "ITK shit" instead of actually just leaving well enough alone. Nobody cares what you think about any information. If your only purpose is to come into the thread and start a row, remove yourself from the thread voluntarily.

whp.blue said:
stony said:
whp.blue said:

GXCity knows his onions.

Yes this ITK bull shitter has given timetables on the campus plus significant details on the expansion and more to certain people on here.

Post it on here and a major witch hunt starts on how the info got out and questions get asked.

Do you have a mortgage and kids who rely on your income? I do and I certainly wouldn't put them in jeopardy for someone calling me a bull shitter.

I have tried to release stuff and set people's mind at rest that there are plans happening and to be patient. The owners have never let us down so far and trust me no one will feel that way when it is all finished. In fact they will be proud as fuck!

And has anything come true yet? No and no and no

There is a new partner and it was sorted a couple of months ago. Has it been announced yet no but when it does people on here will have known months ago.

The rest will of info will be confirmed in 5, 10 , 15 years times. Will you believe me then?

Do you know what PM's are the way forward!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.