Stadium Expansion

GXCity said:
whp.blue said:
stony said:
Not strictly true. Whilst this thread has attracted the odd bullshitter, most of the crap was on the old Vegas thread.

GXCity knows his onions.

so this ITK has presumably given an exact date or timetable to prove he knows anything? or has he hid behind a load of cryptic bull like all the other bull shitters

Yes this ITK bull shitter has given timetables on the campus plus significant details on the expansion and more to certain people on here.

Post it on here and a major witch hunt starts on how the info got out and questions get asked.

Do you have a mortgage and kids who rely on your income? I do and I certainly wouldn't put them in jeopardy for someone calling me a bull shitter.

I have tried to release stuff and set people's mind at rest that there are plans happening and to be patient. The owners have never let us down so far and trust me no one will feel that way when it is all finished. In fact they will be proud as fuck!

And has anything come true yet? No and no and no

There is a new partner and it was sorted a couple of months ago. Has it been announced yet no but when it does people on here will have known months ago.

The rest of info will be confirmed in 5, 10 , 15 years times. Will you believe me then?

Do you know what PM's are the way forward!

Any one who really wants to .can watch the Majority of games at home or to be honest away as well it aint rocket science to get hold of a ticket

cyberblue said:
Any one who really wants to .can watch the Majority of games at home or to be honest away as well it aint rocket science to get hold of a ticket

Debatable but I get your point. I can only afford to take my lads to about half a dozen games a season so choose wisely. The Charity Shield at Wembley last season, Villareal at home, Spurs at home (3-2), Blackburn away, Liverpool away (league cup) and Sunderland at home. Some quality entertainment, 3 grounds away from Eastlands and lots of drama and good atmospheres.

citykev28 said:
cyberblue said:

Debatable but I get your point. I can only afford to take my lads to about half a dozen games a season so choose wisely. The Charity Shield at Wembley last season, Villareal at home, Spurs at home (3-2), Blackburn away, Liverpool away (league cup) and Sunderland at home. Some quality entertainment, 3 grounds away from Eastlands and lots of drama and good atmospheres.

You get to what you can fella and 90% of our fans do.

Build it and they will come. Who would of thought we would add 14 k average to our Maine Road attendance?

oakiecokie said:
Eastlands said:
oakiecokie said:
Are you rich and think everyone else should be ??

It's a question of commitment, That's why City have a cup scheme to ensure those who care enough will be OK for the more important latter stage games
Perhaps its difficult to travel for some people to mid week games.

Yes, there will be cardholders who live at a distance etc. My own grandson cannot attend some night matches due to study commitments being a priority

Next MCC meeting has an agenda item re a 15 year lease of City Square to MCFC - not sure what implications that has.

Expansion is inevitable, but can't see anything happening until the campus is finished.

nmc said:
Next MCC meeting has an agenda item re a 15 year lease of City Square to MCFC - not sure what implications that has.

Not sure how to decipher that either...unless they really are 'long term' planning and a full expansion and collar site development won't really be 'fizzing' till then?!

My guess is that work will start in Summer 2015 as the club needs the extra commercial revenue from additional boxes and a members area ASAP.

Also the Etihad is still available for summer 2014 according to a friend who works for Harvey Goldsmith. Not that that would prevent work being done roof at the South End of the stadium as that part of the Stadium behind the stage isn't used for concerts.

For all those of you who say we should wait until we sell out midweek cup games before we expand the stadium, seeing as AC/Inter Milan don't do that, when & why do you think we will ?

Question two: can you give any reason for not expanding the stadium other than because you personally are worried about rags etc taking the piss about empty seats ? Any good resaon at all ?

Question 3: as everyone knows, there will be all kinds of shit built around the ground in the future. Do you think they will still be able to knock great big lumps out of the stadium then ? Do you think they should knock down those new buildings while they do the stadium expansion & then re build them or perhaps wait for another 15 years before building the collar site & base the whole thing on whether we sell out midweek cup games ?

Question 4: have you thought any of this through whatsoever ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.