Stadium Expansion

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Feel lucky to have been seen a view of this whole thing, stadium, the surrounding areas last 24 hours.

All I can say is incredible. The area will make the Yas Marina look like a high rise in Hulme.

Will these plans be made public any time soon? I want us to blow the world away and incite more rage and jealousy. :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Feel lucky to have been seen a view of this whole thing, stadium, the surrounding areas last 24 hours.

All I can say is incredible. The area will make the Yas Marina look like a high rise in Hulme.

Congratulations mate. Really pleased for you!

Now spill some beans...

Is the stadium roof going to alter much?

Seems to me the club are openly communicating about expansion now and obviously being a bit more open with the plans if people have had access to the overall plans for the area. I'd like to think the rest of us fans might actually be included in the near future given it does also concern us.

'Can't thank enough the person who showed me. A gent'

Well let us know who showed you and we'll be sure to pass on your gratitude :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
1.618034 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Now spill some beans...

Only at the two ends, and in my opinion very much in line with what people have been wanting.

Can't thank enough the person who showed me. A gent.

This suggests to me the person who showed you is on bluemoon

tolmie's hairdoo said:
1.618034 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Now spill some beans...

Only at the two ends, and in my opinion very much in line with what people have been wanting.

Can't thank enough the person who showed me. A gent.

Excellent. Thanks.

So much for the roof not being able to be altered.

Something like this

[bigimg]http://stevenicklin.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/4NS3a.jpg[/bigimg]

But with the roof on...?

Was this info online or did you see a hard copy/model?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Come on TH you know the score; YouTube clip or we don't believe you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.