stadium party

Re: stadium party - a cock for loyal fans

I take it at least something will be going on around the ground for us that don't have tickets??

Just to kill some time before the fireworks :P

Fuck me blake why u so angry @season ticket holders.
If you can't afford £400 quid a year or even a value ticket(£250????) and dont think you ever will be able to ever. Its not our fault is it?
You get lucky in this life or if you don't you make your own luck by hard work or other means. Not by bitching about what others have got.

I'm a season ticket holder no ticket for this will just toast them with a can from the street.
Do I think season ticket holders should have a right to this yes but I also understand that the club needed to get this filled and sorted in a small amount of time.
Would much rarther this be full for the tv cameras/ media than it to be half empty so can live with it.

cleavers said:
We're all blues, money shouldn't come into it, some are luckier than others, so please stop with the "I'm a better blue than you" it does nobody any good.

If you can't get in on Monday then be outside, but celebrate anyway, I'm sure there will be spares outside anyway, so turn up and enjoy it. I wish I could be there, but its not possible.

I certainly don't think I'm a better blue, or even a more loyal blue yet definitely more deserving due to the sacrifice I have to make to be there. Just I think I'm more deserving of others, there are plenty more deserving than me which is why I don't moan when I can't get tickets for Blackpool, Chelsea, Rags away!

If I have offended anyone I apologize and cleavers, I agree, I am lucky but there weren't as many saying that four years ago.

BlakeTheBlue said:
I've been a Blue my entire life. I Can't afford a season ticket and i probably never will. I had no chance of getting a ticket to see my beloved club lift their first trophy in my lifetime. Not enough "loyalty points"

My 30 years of support through thin and thiner doesn't matter. those wealthier than myself must be better fans?

You guys knew as did we all when these tickets would be available. I walked to the stadium to get mine. You had plenty of chance.

nobody told me they were handing them out so the first chance I got was when I got to the fucking ground and I queued for ages and the fuckers ran out; I do not begrudge anyone getting ONE EACH but they were giving at least 4 out per person, THAT IS A FUCKING BASTARD TWATTING NONSENSE

Why should the club give every season ticket holder a ticket for it when they all won't turn up, this way the ground will be full as it should be. Can you imagine only 25,000 turning up, would be a shambles.

The best way should of been distributing them out on the day.

Has anybody else noticed that the tickets have double barcodes on? one on each end, concession and adult, both diff no's.. anyone entering will only use 1... think about it...

BlakeTheBlue said:
Rascal said:
BlueRob01 said:
Course it fucking does you muppett..
Season card holders guarantee an amount of income for the club, and it's income which keeps the club going for when the fairweather "fans" like u decide it's important enough to suddenly become a priority...

That lad is well out of order.

Just because somebody happens not to have a SC for whatever reason is no justification to call them fairweather fans.

Perhaps the SC have created an "elite" fan which was never ever part of of what we are and more belongs to our rivals in Stretford

Very much this... eliteist rag chat if ever i heard it. What the fuck is happening to our fans?

Nothing to do with being elitist at all..
It wasn't the not having a season card - but the attitude that kinda got to me.
Point taken though - perhaps I was bit OTT and should have counted to 10...

As for rag chat - errr, aren't the sentiments " i would go but can't get in/afford a ticket" kinda familiar..?

I stick to the sentiment though - not elitist, realist. Sesoncards generate the guaranteed income, and whilst i realise and accept every situation is different, hence I accept I was OTT, and offer apologies for that, we are all blues after all I know, those that committ to seasoncards with whatever sacrifice that may or may not entail have invested far more in terms of time, emotion and money into the club surely.

blumoonrisen said:
Has anybody else noticed that the tickets have double barcodes on? one on each end, concession and adult.. anyone entering will only use 1... think about it...

That's just the way the tickets are printed, they have the same barcode.

BlakeTheBlue said:
blumoonrisen said:
danebanksheik said:
You didnt have to have a card to get a ticket, it only ever said "supporter".
why the obsession with this divine right for season card holders.

If there was to be a pecking order, which there wasn't, then obv SC would come first, I don't see how anyone could have an argument against that, followed by Citycard/accesscard holders.. but again it should be 1 per card.

What makes Season card holders more worthy? why should they get to the top of the pecking order? Does City mean more to then than they do to me and thousands of other blues who cannot afford to be in their situation?

Season ticket holders, are indeed, more loyal than non season ticket holders....

....according to the club and every other club in the country.

And I agree in a way because season ticket holders attend more games, making them more loyal.

No Liam, Not loyaler, Just in a more secure financial situation allowing them the luxury of attending more games. I'd be there like a shot if i could as would many.

sell your fucking computer and also save your broadband bills then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.