stadium party

Re: stadium party - a cock for loyal fans

I drive a £300 car, I wear £5 jeans, I buy food from the reduced items section, I'm reluctant to answer the door in case its fucking baliffs, I'm self employed and some weeks been lucky to earn £40, I've not had a night out this year, I have a wife and 2 kids... guess what? I've got a SC.. dont anyone give me the fucking shit about SC holders being "financially better off".

BlakeTheBlue said:
blumoonrisen said:
berger1985 said:
What I find is that a lot of seasoncard holders make the necessary sacrifices to be able to afford one. I know plenty of skint people that sacrifice something in order to watch City. Smokers are the best, can't afford a season ticket yet spend between £1000 and £2000 a year on fags. That's what I say to rags that tell me they can't afford to go but smoke 20 cigs a day.

I know this isn't supposed to be a debate, yet I don't like how seasoncard holders are portrayed to be better off 'cos the one's I know aren't and neither am I. I could go on holiday with my family in October but I wont, you know why, 'cos I need the money for my seasoncard. I could have a better car, but I don't so I can watch City. I could go out on the lash all the time but I don't, so I can afford to watch City. I understand there are some that genuinely can't fund a seasoncard yet for most it's an excuse.

spot on..

No... Not Spot on. What does your seasoncard entitle you to? It entitles you to attend every home league match for one season, Correct?

They cost an arm and a leg in a time when money is tighter than ever and no matter how much we love City football is a luxurey not a priority. After i have paid out what i have to pay out through priority it would be impossible to afford to buy a season card. Does this mean that those who can afford a season card are better fans who deserve a place at the FA Cup celebration more than any other blue?

No, It doesn't. We've all waited for this for so long and i wish we could all be there but on a day like that NO blue should deserve to be there over another no matter how much they can afford.

Course it fucking does you muppett..
Season card holders guarantee an amount of income for the club, and it's income which keeps the club going for when the fairweather "fans" like u decide it's important enough to suddenly become a priority...
I understand everybody's situation is different. I am on a modest income with 2 young kids - I use every single penny of any spare income I can manage to afford my season card, year in, year out...
So stop whinging and talking shite. Put up or shut up.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
after the amount of stick I got over Wembley It wouldn't be unfair of me to agree with Blake but 2bh I hope you guys get in, I'll see if I can get a spare for either of you.
As I recall it was you dishing out the stick. If you'd jibbed into Wembley and I hadn't I'd be congratulating you. No need to worry about me mate though. Get mcfcliam one if you can though.

Skashion said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
after the amount of stick I got over Wembley It wouldn't be unfair of me to agree with Blake but 2bh I hope you guys get in, I'll see if I can get a spare for either of you.
As I recall it was you dishing out the stick. If you'd jibbed into Wembley and I hadn't I'd be congratulating you. No need to worry about me mate though. Get mcfcliam one if you can though.

I don't agree with jibbing when other people have paid hard earned cash, especially if they earnt it with more loyalty points, but that's personal opinion.

I'm talking about way back for the semi, which I still get stick for.

berger1985 said:
No... Not Spot on. What does your seasoncard entitle you to? It entitles you to attend every home league match for one season, Correct?

They cost an arm and a leg in a time when money is tighter than ever and no matter how much we love City football is a luxurey not a priority. After i have paid out what i have to pay out through priority it would be impossible to afford to buy a season card. Does this mean that those who can afford a season card are better fans who deserve a place at the FA Cup celebration more than any other blue?

No, It doesn't. We've all waited for this for so long and i wish we could all be there but on a day like that NO blue should deserve to be there over another no matter how much they can afford.

And there you can see is the difference.

LOL at you if you think buying a seasoncard is more important than paying the rent, feeding the kids and keeping the power on. I will happily give my ticket to this event to any blue who thinks a seasoncard is more important than this... As long as he realises he's a dick.

Put a tenner aside every week to get a seasoncard one bloke says... lol... any idea how many times that money would be raided when we're having a tight week to affored the essentials? Some of don't know you're born ffs.

Anybody who puts football over their familys security needs a dry slap! It's not about loyalty or love for your club. It's about responsability and common sense.

BlueRob01 said:
Season card holders guarantee an amount of income for the club, and it's income which keeps the club going for when the fairweather "fans" like u decide it's important enough to suddenly become a priority...

That lad is well out of order.

Just because somebody happens not to have a SC for whatever reason is no justification to call them fairweather fans.

Perhaps the SC have created an "elite" fan which was never ever part of of what we are and more belongs to our rivals in Stretford

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Skashion said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I don't agree with jibbing when other people have paid hard earned cash, especially if they earnt it with more loyalty points, but that's personal opinion.

I'd have happily paid the cash as I did for the semi but we only got 25,000 tickets. I do note though that you seem far more concerned than anyone I met at Wembley and after and told I jibbed in. You think the people who paid were more concerned that they witnessed an FA Cup victory or that some managed to get in without paying (and I'm paying my brother half - who did have a legit ticket anyway).

I didn't give you any stick for the semi. I told you straight up that I probably wouldn't get a ticket for the final and so there was no way I was going to take the piss. I think you might have got so much stick for it though because you said you weren't bothered about going because you expected us to lose. That's well deserving of stick in my book.

BlakeTheBlue said:
berger1985 said:

And there you can see is the difference.

LOL at you if you think buying a seasoncard is more important than paying the rent, feeding the kids and keeping the power on. I will happily give my ticket to this event to any blue who thinks a seasoncard is more important than this... As long as he realises he's a dick.

Put a tenner aside every week to get a seasoncard one bloke says... lol... any idea how many times that money would be raided when we're having a tight week to affored the essentials? Some of don't know you're born ffs.

Anybody who puts football over their familys security needs a dry slap! It's not about loyalty or love for your club. It's about responsability and common sense.

Yes and those who put money away each week deserve a lot of credit, as they would do absolutely everything to renew their season ticket each season.

So I don't know how you can say people like you are just as loyal as season ticket holders because that's simply not true.

Rascal said:
BlueRob01 said:

That lad is well out of order.

Just because somebody happens not to have a SC for whatever reason is no justification to call them fairweather fans.

Perhaps the SC have created an "elite" fan which was never ever part of of what we are and more belongs to our rivals in Stretford

Very much this... eliteist rag chat if ever i heard it. What the fuck is happening to our fans?

Skashion said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Skashion said:

I'd have happily paid the cash as I did for the semi but we only got 25,000 tickets.

I didn't give you any stick for the semi. I told you straight up that I probably wouldn't get a ticket for the semi and so there was no way I was going to take the piss. I think you might have got so much stick for it though because you said you weren't bothered about going because you expected us to lose. That's well deserving of stick in my book.

na it's the "oh didn't you go to wembley, not got a ticket" lot who somehow thinks that justifies their opinion in a debate over mine that are the issue.

I didn't have faith in us beating United after the past couple of years of being screwed over by them, but I was happily proved wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.