stadium party

Re: stadium party - a cock for loyal fans

kinkydribbler46 said:
Very rarely do I slag the club off but on this occassion me and my family are
so angry, I couldnt get to the Stoke match on Tuesday because of work, it seems that we have been punished for not going. When did they announce that you had to get tickets from the box office only!

You probably wouldn't have got any anyway. Queued and by the time the queue had gone down all the tickets were gone. I dont know how many people were grabbing but, i saw a few people with 4.

I even know a couple of Blues who have got Rag friends tickets cos its a free concert.

Tell me where that is acceptable?

And no, i couldn't queue after the game cos i have to get straight back on a bus home.

Re: why didnt the club charge £2 for tickets

sput the wonder pig said:
This would of stopped people getting 4 a go....

also the club could of donated the money to charity and raised circa £90k

I think we would of all paid £2 to charity ?
Then people would fucking moan as usual probably that the wrong charity was chosen
oddly enough the club were alway on to a looser no matter which way they did it
most have even found a way to moan about a free event

moral of the story most people are moaning bastards and are not happy unless moaning

Because there would have been an endless amount of fucking moaning from people about having to pay to see the first trophy in 35 years.

your moaning over something thats free eh?

then again am all for giving money to charity which is a good idea tbh.

stony said:
Because there would have been an endless amount of fucking moaning from people about having to pay to see the first trophy in 35 years.

Precisely this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.