stadium party

Re: stadium party - a cock for loyal fans

Always fekin moaning some people - distribution was on the night of the Stoke game which again didnt look full as it should have been (where were the moaning fekkers there?), if you didnt get one that night then you could go the next day where they were again handing them out again.
If you didnt want to go to the ground then they were giving them out in Manchester at the City Store.

I think some people wanted them hand delivered through the letter box by the Sheik himself!

And people would then moan saying they would have liked to know what time he was coming so they could have met him in person.

Get a life and move on FFS.

gingerthai said:
kinkydribbler46 said:
Very rarely do I slag the club off but on this occassion me and my family are
so angry, I couldnt get to the Stoke match on Tuesday because of work, it seems that we have been punished for not going. When did they announce that you had to get tickets from the box office only!

On Tuesday: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/May/Homecoming-ticket-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... icket-news</a>

"Tickets will be available at the game against Stoke City. These can be collected from special collection units positioned around the stadium, and from the CityStore.

From Wednesday onwards, tickets can also be collected from the Stadium Box Office and from the CityStore on Market Street. Tickets are not available by phone or online."

It was on the website, e-mails were sent along with text if you are registered?!

Can't believe some people are moaning about this!!?...I received an email, a text, twitter tweety thing and it was on the website as well as on numerous websites on the net.
I'd say to those people come to the ground after being in town anyway...there will be loas of spares about.

On a side note, mike Meehan from the MEN has tweeted that Noel Gallagher and badly drawn bow have been lined up to perform on monday

Stretford Born Blue said:
gingerthai said:
kinkydribbler46 said:
Very rarely do I slag the club off but on this occassion me and my family are
so angry, I couldnt get to the Stoke match on Tuesday because of work, it seems that we have been punished for not going. When did they announce that you had to get tickets from the box office only!

On Tuesday: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/May/Homecoming-ticket-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... icket-news</a>

"Tickets will be available at the game against Stoke City. These can be collected from special collection units positioned around the stadium, and from the CityStore.

From Wednesday onwards, tickets can also be collected from the Stadium Box Office and from the CityStore on Market Street. Tickets are not available by phone or online."

It was on the website, e-mails were sent along with text if you are registered?!
Yes and I wandered all around the stadium on Tuesday night being redirected from the ticket office to the main office and then to the box office none of whom had any tickets. Finally got into the match with 10 mins to spare to hear an announcement that there would be a limited amount available at the box office after the game, sorry by the time we had watched and supported the team walking around the pitch, it was time to go home and I have given up on going to the party. Very poor City.

Think it was fair personaly, you had the chance to queue or even collect the next day. It was on Twitter, email, text and the OS so we had plenty of warning too. I was at the ground at 6 and walked straight up to get mine, 4 per season ticket was the rule (maybe that was the only problem). Was going to go town and walk up but may just go straight to the ground now seen as its going to be a party.

We got to the ground late on Tuesday due to the mancunian way. Every one of us season ticket holders and only a handful got tickets after the game-there were only 10k available.,
I'll have to be happy with taking the kids and getting a colour picture outside the Town hall. The last time we were there was when i was a kid and it was in black and white.

If this is what success brings then we had better get use to it.

I wonder if they will get it right next year if we win the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.