stadium party

Yes only 10k-they have limited it due to stewarding costs.

can't believe were struggling to pay the jobs worths.i think we need a campaign to increase petrol prices again.

looks like its worked its just up 1p again at asda

shawsy said:
Yes only 10k-they have limited it due to stewarding costs.

can't believe were struggling to pay the jobs worths.i think we need a campaign to increase petrol prices again.

looks like its worked its just up 1p again at asda

By 'jobs worths', do you mean the stewards?

By the way the rags cancled theirs. Think they wanted to charge but couldn't after it was free for our fans.

Re: stadium party - a cock for loyal fans

Indestructable said:
Freestyler said:
They just gave them out willy nilly, it was wrong.

EVERY seasoncard holder should have automatically been allocated a ticket, if they can't make it they give it someone else, just the way it is. you could use it on the night to gain entry to the stadium.

but you don't make it a free for all, i know 4 people going who don't even support city, they don't have a general interest in football in itself, but it was appealing to them to go to a parade and a party.

If this converts one of the 4 to City fans it will be well worth it.

Is that you, Garry?

Careful, you're giving yourself away with honest talk about caring more about attracting non-City fans like that.

Quick, buy a few blues a drink and tell them how they are the most special thing in the world ever to you and how much you admire them for keeping the club going. That should throw them off the trail for a while.

I have absolutely no sympathy at all with season ticket holders moaning about this.

Does it say in your seasoncard agreement that you have a ticket for an end of season meeting at the stadium? No, so stop moaning like spoilt babies.

If anything, I'm surprised there are so many who want tickets for the stadium. Being on the streets of your home city celebrating the season would be far better in my mind than sitting there at the stadium watching the parade for most evening regretting how you wish you were on the streets with everyone else delirious. Just kills the excitement of seeing the team at Eastlands.

Sent an Email to the ticket office expressing my views as a season non Monday ticket holder concerning way in which things have been handled. Received an automatic reply saying that I will receive a response within ten days - how useful is that?

ste.sully said:
I have absolutely no sympathy at all with season ticket holders moaning about this.

Does it say in your seasoncard agreement that you have a ticket for an end of season meeting at the stadium? No, so stop moaning like spoilt babies.

If anything, I'm surprised there are so many who want tickets for the stadium. Being on the streets of your home city celebrating the season would be far better in my mind than sitting there at the stadium watching the parade for most evening regretting how you wish you were on the streets with everyone else delirious. Just kills the excitement of seeing the team at Eastlands.

Some of us will do both....and renew our season tickets regardless :)

ste.sully said:

take it you,re not a season card holder then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.