Stamp Duty

It would have to pay £100k a year although he would work hard in fairness.

I just don't get why poor people don't work hard, do they like having little to no disposable income?
I didn't say poor people work less hard than any other demographic. Where did you get that from? A lazy assumption yet again.

It would have to pay £100k a year although he would work hard in fairness.

I just don't get why poor people don't work hard, do they like having little to no disposable income?

Is there not a local hospital or council that Chippy could run on a shoestring and maximise efficiency?

Sorry kids we've had to close down your oncology ward, to make sure that the Campbell-Grosvenors can continue to go on their three ski holidays a year.

It amuses me greatly that you and others like you seem incapable of understanding that a normal bloke like me, from a terraced house in Hazel Grove, who lives on a housing estate and who doesn't earn much, should not be like every other money grabbing twat who wants more and more off the government, and someone else to pay for it.

Haha your posting history gives you away fella. You've tried this housing estate approach before.

Anyhow I'm struggling to feel anything for someone who cares more about millionaire home owners tax than say the planet we live on.

You have very odd priorities tbf.

It amazes me when you see people driving around in posh cars and living in multi-million pound houses. Where the fuck have they got their money from? It’s almost impossible to make any money in the UK through legitimate channels because of the tax burden frankly.
I am a salaried director of a business and if we make a profit of say £50k we’re subject to paying corporation tax on that of 25% this year. This gives a net profit of £37,500.00 happy days you may think. But as soon as I want to put that £37,500.00 in my bank I pay tax on it again - this time at 40% which involves paying a further £15k in tax which then leaves a net net profit of £22,500.00. So out of a year where the business has worked its bollocks to the bone and turned a profit of £50k the govt takes £27,500.00 of that profit in tax!

Haha your posting history gives you away fella. You've tried this housing estate approach before.
Doesn't give anything away mate. I live in a nice-ish house with a small (40ft) garden on a bog standard housing estate. Sorry if that doesn't fit your profile. Not Coronation Street for sure, but not exactly Longleat either.
Anyhow I'm struggling to feel anything for someone who cares more about millionaire home owners tax than say the planet we live on.

You have very odd priorities tbf.

I have a sense of decency that some people seem to lack. I don't like to see unfairness in any form, even if that is unfairness on the better off. I am not bitter and resentful of people better off than I am, again, unlike some on here.

Doesn't give anything away mate. I live in a nice-ish house with a small (40ft) garden on a bog standard housing estate. Sorry if that doesn't fit your profile.

I have a sense of decency that some people seem to lack. I don't like to see unfairness in any form, even if that is unfairness on the better off. I am not bitter and resentful of people better off than I am, again, unlike some on here.
Your sense of decency is allowing you to vote for a party with the least sense of decency in living memory. Unfairness? Ditto.
Your moral compass is all over the shop mate.

It amazes me when you see people driving around in posh cars and living in multi-million pound houses. Where the fuck have they got their money from? It’s almost impossible to make any money in the UK through legitimate channels because of the tax burden frankly.
I am a salaried director of a business and if we make a profit of say £50k we’re subject to paying corporation tax on that of 25% this year. This gives a net profit of £37,500.00 happy days you may think. But as soon as I want to put that £37,500.00 in my bank I pay tax on it again - this time at 40% which involves paying a further £15k in tax which then leaves a net net profit of £22,500.00. So out of a year where the business has worked its bollocks to the bone and turned a profit of £50k the govt takes £27,500.00 of that profit in tax!
Well fucking said mate.

Never said you did just laughing at your working hard for 100k a year comment. Why even mention working hard ?
Er, to differentiate from "rich" people who perhaps haven't had to work hard but were gifted it/born into it?

I think you've double counted there - if you pay yourself £37.5k then your net profit is reduced to £12.5k so you only pay about £3k corp tax at 25% on that. Alternatively, if you're paying it as dividends, you need to be on £150k to attract a 40% tax rate.

Might have misunderstood something though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.