Stan Collymore Abuse During the Game

Presumably no-one heard his post-match analysis of De Jongs tackling during the game?

Rough quotes from memory:

"Brilliant tackle, true professional, that's what he's paid for and that's why the fans here love him".

It was the biggest u-turn since Shrek!

Fuck me,it must be hardwork being Stanley Collymore,constantly battling the urge to be a complete tool,i really do feel sorry for him.

Stan Collymore was a professional Footballer for years and has inevitably heard every piece of abuse imaginable. It's water of a ducks back to him. He's got through both what happened with Ulrika and being caught Dogging.

I tend to listen to what he says on the Radio / TV but I don't always agree with it. Sometimes it's better to hear it from an Ex-Pro than from someone who has never kicked a ball in a meaningful way.

Mike Parry is a far bigger tosser.

Glazers_Wallet said:
he has blocked me from his twitter page only told him he's not welcome at eastlands and something about a car park lol

ahahahahhaahhaaa

I was sat in row B at the front of SSL2, I was the one the copper came to and asked if I was eyeing up some poles cause I kept turning round, I was trying to make out if it was Colltw@t before I started ranting, the copper laughed when I said what I was doing and said crack on. Once I got the text back form my mate to say it was him on TV I started. Anyone who was in there I was the one with the Bar Scarf & classes looking like I was having a fit, to give the lads in that area there due we fu@king murdered the Tw@t with abuse.
He first just smiled and waved thinking it was bit of banter until one of the studio guys with an headset came and spoke to the 'dogger' and he turned around, everytime he tryed to watch the game we just abused him again. Class and made what was already a top night even better, the poles who were next to me thought I was some kind of loon as I was sat next to the black mesh between us and the poles.
In the end it was prob a couple hundred of us laying into him.

Skashion said:
morris said:
He said he would go one to one with any of us outside! Clown.
Charity boxing match with De Jong? Is he up for that one? I'd pay good money.

I can't see him throwing any punches at De Jong, he's male.

I would have loved to have seen him in a carpark close to the ground trying to dog sorry dodge the abuse.

Re: Ok I 'am 49 and should know better but I just had.

Trigger said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
I hold my hands up, 49 I should know better but when I noticed that tw@t Collymore in the TV box above me in SS L2 covering channel 5 I just had to abuse the fu@ker, after days of slating De Jong and the money City have spent I was soon joined by another 100 or so and what he thought was a little bit of banter he soon realised he wasn't welcome by City Fans in our ground. Give the coppers their due when we started with the 'woman beater' dogging chants they were all laughing. Stan the Dogger soon relised it wasn't banter and started making hand signals back behind his back. Fu@k off you useless tw@t you are not wanted at our club.
Feel better after that:)

Haha, although I had a busy night sorting out shenanigans in 107 last night, I could still see you two rows from the front of 212 right next to the segregation netting ;)
Hi mate, ye I bet you were busy last night, I take it you saw the flag had moved from L3. What a laugh we had in there, I should know better but I get carried away, my daughter thought I was some one else last night LOL. Cracking night and for those that didn't go they missed something special I thought.
Well back up into 308 on Sunday and keep the faith going with our sing songs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.