Stand Up City Fan Steve -Tormenter of Talksport & Take A Bow

I can't stop laughing after listening to it....you should get your own show after this!!!!!.

That is the best thing Ive ever heard in my life, seriously! Thats is the best ass whooping Ive heard!
How the fuck can you talk on a football show and not have heard of yaya toure and david silva? You dont have to look them up on wikipedia if you watch ANY football! Well played steve, take a bow!

a legend up there with Clarkie.

From now on whenever someone comprehensively wins an argument on this forum, they have officially been "steved"!

I can't believe the wankers who Talksport pay to do their shows. Never heard of Toure or Silva and they get paid to talk about football. If that isn't a reason to turn that radio station off then I don't know what is. But well done to the lad for giving it to those ignorant tossers.

well done steve great rant and thanks for posting it who ever it was. loved the way he stood up for the club with the attendance back in the bad days but i cant believe we are now on page 7 and nobody has mentioned that yaya has only won the champions league once not twice. but he is right about the rest, no mention on that radio station about the rags throwing 10 mil on a guy who played for maidstone 2 years ago and was dropped to fulhams bench by the end of last year at times while we spent less than 1 mil more for boetang who played at the top end of the german leauge for the last couple of years played in europa league and world cup semi finals, and they still say we haven't spent wisely. They also report yaya transfer fee at around £28-30 mil yet i haven't heard them correct that with the fact the barca president confirmed they recieved €24 mil which is about £21-22 mil as was reported on the bbc website while he was talking about barca's remaining transfer kitty. joke station with joke host's. To top if all of don't know how many times i've heard darren gough question messi beind called one of the greatest footballers ever. my own personal rant over.

This was me today ...they drove me to the brink just had to give it them ...they no nothing about football like most of there presenters including the other three stoges gough ,irani and collymore (who i once had a blazing row with ) cheers for your comments ...and less of the johnny fucking vegas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.