Star Wars VII

Just seen it today. Stayed away from all reviews, news, spoilers and opinions, only watched the teaser trailers.
Wow. From the opening credits to the end I found myself being repeatedly emotionally overwhelmed in all the right ways. It's back, it feels like Star Wars proper and is everything the prequels weren't.

Chewie, we're home.

Did the same thing and I agree 100%.

@mashipx

I hope they don't make everyone related, there's already enough brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers in the originals.

It'll end up being like a drama set in Stoke or Norwich.

They'll definitely do this.

Star Wars is and always has been the a story about the Skywalker family and the devastating effect that the Force has had upon it. There's no way there won't be a future Skywalker.

And whilst I love that you guys are still using the spoiler tags, I reckon that anybody who is bothered about spoilers now has probably already seen it or won't be delving into this thread. It has been out for two weeks almost.

Going for my second viewing today in 3D this time, did anyone get the special 3D glasses from vue cinema? And if you did and don't want them I'll take them off your hands

They'll definitely do this.

Star Wars is and always has been the a story about the Skywalker family and the devastating effect that the Force has had upon it. There's no way there won't be a future Skywalker.

And whilst I love that you guys are still using the spoiler tags, I reckon that anybody who is bothered about spoilers now has probably already seen it or won't be delving into this thread. It has been out for two weeks almost.

Can never be too careful haha, I'd hate to ruin it for someone.

Although you're right, everyone arsed will have seen it by now.

Could be Rey vs Kylo Ren, cousin vs cousin next film then maybe.

Just to confirm if you haven't seen it, that's not in the film and just a prediction.

Watched again today in 3D this time with a nearly empty cinema, 3D was crap film still made me smile but obviously didn't have the same impact as first time with likewise fans, unlike the fat family today who allowed their bored 5 year to kick seats and crawl around in the fucking floor, cunts.

Watched again today in 3D this time with a nearly empty cinema, 3D was crap film still made me smile but obviously didn't have the same impact as first time with likewise fans, unlike the fat family today who allowed their bored 5 year to kick seats and crawl around in the fucking floor, cunts.

Just been to see it at the Imax in 3D - stayed away from all the reports and this thread until now so not to spoil it. Loved the film - will be going to see it again although will have to do the Imax again.

I never bother with 3D. Just a shit gimmick that doesn't add anything to films in my opinion.

I never bother with 3D. Just a shit gimmick that doesn't add anything to films in my opinion.
I actually find the 3D better at home, I'm in agreement it's a gimmick but I'd nit seen it in 3D and as I have an unlimited card it's free anyway.

I usually avoid 3D, which I think is for theme parks (the Star Wars ride at Disney being a fine example of where it works well), but have seen this movie in both formats. You'd be right that the 3D didn't add anything unmissable. Haven't done IMAX.

TBH, didn't like it. Felt like a cut and paste of Episode 4 with the gender roles switched. Girl powre for the new generation I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.