Starting 11 next season

I can see us playing either 4-1-4-1 or 4-5-1.

Players bought and have already, suggest always playing wingers. At home just fernandhino as holding midfield player.

HART

ZABALETA
KOMPANY
PEPE
CLICHY

FERNANDHINO

NAVAS
YAYA
SILVA
JOVETIC

NEGREDO

if we are to play more attacking football, as stated, then a holding midfield player has to be swapped for a more attacking one.........

No Aguero?
lol.

You need to have your head checked if you don't think Aguero is going to be the main striker.

Unlike many here, I doubt navas is starting. He is better used as a supersub when we need to unlock stubborn defences, together with negredo. A good plan B. jovetic silva aguero or dezko would start in front of him.

Rammyblues said:
Spine of the team

Hart
Kompany
Yaya
Silva
Aguero

All the rest are changeable depending on formation.

This.

We have an immense spine, backed up with versatile quality players. What might work with ease in terms of formation and tactics at home to Stoke, won't always work away at a Spurs or an Everton.

Tactics, formation, opponents and injuries/suspensions will probably mean that aside from the select key players, everyone else is scrapping for spots in the starting XI. Whilst this may alienate the odd player, competition this strong can only be a good thing.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
CTID101 said:
No Aguero?
lol.

You need to have your head checked if you don't think Aguero is going to be the main striker.

He's on the wum- he posted the same earlier in the thread, either that or he's been going to some of marvins seminars!!!!
:-)

CTID101 said:
No Aguero?
lol.

Why buy Negredo then? Personally, I didnt think Aguero did enough as centre forward last season.

ANY1aBLUE said:
CTID101 said:
No Aguero?
lol.

Why buy Negredo then? Personally, I didnt think Aguero did enough as centre forward last season.
We only have two recognised strikers.

So because he had an indifferent season last year he will be dropped for someone who has never played in the Prem?

ANY1aBLUE said:
CTID101 said:
No Aguero?
lol.

Perhaps it had something to do with injuries? Aguero shits all over any of our strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.