Stefan Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a good German, Bayern try to tap them up. Barca same with our Spaniards.

Never had more confidence in a number 2. He's an elite shot stopper and albeit it being slow his distribution is decent and improving, hope we tell these cunts to swivel.

Well we got him for free so Bayern will tell us we shouldn't expect much more than £2.50 and a bag of crisps. It's only fair isn't it?

As I said in the other thread, he strikes me as a switched on guy.

If Bayern play silly buggers with the fee, he will probably know they aren't targeting him as their number 1, long term.

It'll be up to him. Good choice to have.

Well we got him for free so Bayern will tell us we shouldn't expect much more than £2.50 and a bag of crisps. It's only fair isn't it?
Seeing as Bayern’s haughty, arrogant front office have always had such an interest in our finances, they’ll surely understand why we would demand £50m, if only for FFP reasons…

Treble winner and thus they should pay a premium for that if he is intent on leaving .

Forget what we paid for him, that is history. There is not a premier league keeper I would prefer as a back up, given his ability with his feet. There is plenty of life left in him as a keeper. The only obstacles to a monster transfer value are potential clauses in his contract and the two years left. His ability keeps Ederson honest. Given the current state of the transfer market, nothing less than £50m.

Forget what we paid for him, that is history. There is not a premier league keeper I would prefer as a back up, given his ability with his feet. There is plenty of life left in him as a keeper. The only obstacles to a monster transfer value are potential clauses in his contract and the two years left. His ability keeps Ederson honest. Given the current state of the transfer market, nothing less than £50m.
And we didn’t even pay for him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.