Stefan Savic

Never seen the lad to be honest, but from what some of the other fans are saying is it would be a good deal.

okstate99 said:
Dax777 said:
okstate99 said:
So Savic over Vertonghen?
Hoe not, coz that means no challenge for starter this season.

So you think Vertonghan would have replaced Lescott or Kolo?

I think the lad would have been 4th to start with and maybe work his way up.

not sure how much kolo features in mancinis plans... if its how it seems then the pecking order could be looking like this if we get both-
kompany
lescott/Vertonghen
kolo/onuoha(possibly)
boyata/Savic

kolo to be shipped out and boyata out on loan out of that list.... top set of defenders if we could pull it off!

Surprise surprise, Cahill was a Marwood brainstorm (it seems)! I get the feeling Marwood would have City playing an all-English 11 if he got his way.

The Independent said:
But he was not entirely comfortable in either game – Ashley Young gave him a difficult time in the 0-0 draw at Wembley on 12 October – and he is a more natural centre-back. City see him as more of a player for the future than an immediate first-choice centre-half, though Mancini does seem far more enthusiastic about him than securing Cahill at twice the price, despite football administrator Brian Marwood's conviction that the Bolton defender would be an asset.

okstate99 said:
Dax777 said:
okstate99 said:
So Savic over Vertonghen?

Without a shadow of a doubt in my mind. He is not in their class.

mcfc-mark said:
okstate99 said:
Dax777 said:

not sure how much kolo features in mancinis plans... if its how it seems then the pecking order could be looking like this if we get both-
kompany
lescott/Vertonghen
kolo/onuoha(possibly)
boyata/Savic

kolo to be shipped out and boyata out on loan out of that list.... top set of defenders if we could pull it off!

From what I know Savic looks like a replacement for Boateng (right footed plays either right side of CB or right sided fullback. Therefore, I think Vertoghen will come as well as he is left footed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.