Stefan Savic

ANY1aBLUE said:
BlueCityfan said:
He will have Kolarov and Dzeko to help him adapt. (if he can't speak english very well) :D

I was rather hoping Kolarov was being moved on?

? Mancini said he wants 2 good players in every position at the beginning of last season.

Bridge is the left-back who has frozen out. Not Kolarov.

He`s having a medical according to the BBC

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14027433.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14027433.stm</a>

supa-dapa-dan said:
Just think if Yugoslavia still existed how good there national team would be?

Yes, they were on the verge of great things in 92 but were thrown out of the Euro finals when the civil war started.

Big Dave Watson said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Exactly mate. I wish people would get this right. It's a different nationality altogether. It's like somebody saying Bale has 12 caps for Scotland.

Here's a helping hand for people who don't know :

Corluka - Croatian

Kolarov - Serbian

Dzeko - Bosnian (not from Belarus as mentioned by that clown Twitcher)
Savic - Montenegrin
It was Kolarov that he thought was from Belarus!

Correct (thanks). I added this on as an after thought and typed it in the wrong place. Now edited.
He was talking about kolarov. He speaking about our left backs.

buzzing with this buy,looks like rm is building from the back...very happy blue

bluecityboy said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Tricky_Trev said:
It was Kolarov that he thought was from Belarus!

Correct (thanks). I added this on as an after thought and typed it in the wrong place. Now edited.
He was talking about kolarov. He speaking about our left backs.

Please see my reply in the line above your comment.

but seriously,were do i go to collect my itk medal for saying last week hed have his medical today??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.