Stefan Savic

LoveCity said:
Ricster said:
Only bad thing is that this may hinder the development of Boyata.

This is what is worrying me too. We've bought Clichy, Savic next, and still may buy Vertonghen. Boateng and Nedum are leaving yes, but one missed half of last season and the other was out on loan, and Boyata still struggled to get a chance. Not only Boyata but Wabara will struggle for chances if we keep buying defenders when we have top prospects of our own. Lescott will be going nowhere fast and Kolo still has some longevity and even if he didn't, I feel we'll try and please him to keep Yaya happy.

For Boyata's sake, I think we should try and develop him as much as a RB as CB, as he looked promising as a RB against Bolton and it'd give him more chance if he could play two positions easily.
They won't struggle to get a game if they're good enough

Tricky_Trev said:
mancitydreamteam said:
mcfcRV said:
Has his Work Permit been sorted ?
or Will he have to be loaned ?
Anyone please share if you have any information on this .

with him having a medical i presume theres no issue.
Didn't McDonald Mariga even TRAIN with us, only to then fail to get a work permit!?

No, total shit. City knew Mariga wasn't happening, and that January i came on and told everyone there would be 1 signing to come, and everyone thought Mariga, turned out it was Adam Johnson. Apparantly, i couldn't possibly know that. Well i did.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:48 pm --<br /><br />
Ntini77 said:
Ricster said:
Tricky_Trev said:
So you've seen quite a bit of him then? Is he good enough to immediately compete with Lescott to partner Vinnie, or will it be a few years before he's ready to start week in week out?

If Lescott performs like he did at the back end of the season then not at the moment, but he will challenge for a first team spot, whether it be at CB or RB. I think you'll see him play against the "smaller" clubs, and Mancini will give him plenty of game time. Only bad thing is that this may hinder the development of Boyata.

Is he primarily a centre back, and what do you consider his strengths & weaknesses?

Citysix beat me to it, but one addition is his strength. He's an ox. Shouldn't get turned to easily. I've only seen him 3 or 4 times, and maybe a lack of concentration has cost him a couple of times, but at the age of 18/19 that is expected and part of the learning curve.

Ricster said:
Tricky_Trev said:
mancitydreamteam said:
with him having a medical i presume theres no issue.
Didn't McDonald Mariga even TRAIN with us, only to then fail to get a work permit!?

No, total shit. City knew Mariga wasn't happening, and that January i came on and told everyone there would be 1 signing to come, and everyone thought Mariga, turned out it was Adam Johnson. Apparantly, i couldn't possibly know that. Well i did.

You didn't know that Emma had a fella though did you mystic meg? Othwerwise you would have sacked the cards off and enjoyed Yaya's demolition of the rags!

Gingers Dad said:
These one for the future signings never come off. The term "squad player" always mystifies me as well. If the player isn't good enough to play in your first team then there's no point in him being in the squad.

Hopefully your post will still be here in a year or 2's time.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Ricster said:
Tricky_Trev said:

No, total shit. City knew Mariga wasn't happening, and that January i came on and told everyone there would be 1 signing to come, and everyone thought Mariga, turned out it was Adam Johnson. Apparantly, i couldn't possibly know that. Well i did.

You didn't know that Emma had a fella though did you mystic meg? Othwerwise you would have sacked the cards off and enjoyed Yaya's demolition of the rags!

Ha, gave marco his balls back ;)

Gingers Dad said:
These one for the future signings never come off. The term "squad player" always mystifies me as well. If the player isn't good enough to play in your first team then there's no point in him being in the squad.

a truly horrid post.

Ticket For Schalke said:
its possible to make a signing subject work permit.

Yeah, he can be loaned abroad to gain work permits or loaned back to the club from which he joined. United did this with Adem Ljajic before pulling out on a deal altogether with Partizan, which left the Belgrade side rather pissed off to say the least.

Ricster said:
Gingers Dad said:

And if we sign him I sincerley hope you get the chance to bump it up.

Gingers Dad said:
Ricster said:
Gingers Dad said:

And if we sign him I sincerley hope you get the chance to bump it up.

Have you seen Stefan play?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.