Stefan Savic

nice to know that no longer can liverpool come in and nick a player off us cos they are a bigger club than us, players now prefer City to liverpool as a proposition, and to think as the red bin dippers like to sing "we've got no history" lol

i8rags said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
BlueCityfan said:
He will have Kolarov and Dzeko to help him adapt. (if he can't speak english very well) :D

I was rather hoping Kolarov was being moved on?
me to.

What would be the point of that? We need strength in depth, Wayne Bridge is being moved on so Clichy for Bridge is strengthening the squad, getting rid of Kolarov wouldn't.

BringBackSwales said:
nice to know that no longer can liverpool come in and nick a player off us cos they are a bigger club than us, players now prefer City to liverpool as a proposition, and to think as the red bin dippers like to sing "we've got no history" lol
But we are the future!!!!!! :-)

Liverpool? Ha, why would any self respecting player who wants to become one of the best in his position sign for them over Manchester City in the modern game?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.