stephen Ireland....one season wonder ,or not?

Breaker said:
Robinho made him into a better player since they read each other so well, our most beautiful football came last season when Robbie, Ireland, and SWP/Elano were linking up together. No Elano + no Robinho = worse Ireland.

At last someone with a brain , Ireland plays good football when surrounded by good footballers who like to go forward . Until we start to attack teams we wont see the good Stevie Ireland .

You can't lose ability,but you can become less effective in a side with a negative line up and shit tactics.I thought Ireland started the game well today and then faded into nothing.

monkylarr said:
Breaker said:
Robinho made him into a better player since they read each other so well, our most beautiful football came last season when Robbie, Ireland, and SWP/Elano were linking up together. No Elano + no Robinho = worse Ireland.

At last someone with a brain , Ireland plays good football when surrounded by good footballers who like to go forward . Until we start to attack teams we wont see the good Stevie Ireland .

its easy to say 'he would be better playing with better players', fuck me thats obvious!
the fact is there are miles better creative midfielders out there than ireland and we've missed a trick not getting hold of one in the 3 fucking windows we've had since the arabs took over!!

jefr said:
sorry to have to be the person that started this particular thread, but, he's increasingly looking just this. don't get me wrong, I'd love to be wrong but he's looking increasingly
like the player we'd have all driven to Sunderland at the start of last season.

I couldn't agree less... Ireland is Superman (he still has his costume on underneath the regular clothes) but when he's not been given a settled run in the team this season, and the team has been structured differently, how do you expect him to reproduce his peak form from last season?

He looked great tonight, he could walk into any other premiership team and do well. If your reading this stevie fuck these deluded twats

he has created absolutely everything for us the last few games.

When Joke figured how to mark him today we had no other option. He did fade, but I think he had lost interest by then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.