Stephen Ireland

auction294 said:
Considering we had Robhino & Elano at the club that was indeed high praise.

Elano or Robinho with Bellers on field professionalism would be frightening.

I was sad to see another Academy product move on but Ireland wasn't doing the business enough and City can't afford passengers now. Milner and Silva are sound replacements.

Not since Sineed O'Conner has someone been Irish, bald and quite as befuddled as Stephen Ireland.

Neil McNab said:
Not since Sineed O'Conner has someone been Irish, bald and quite as befuddled as Stephen Ireland.
Brilliant post mate!
Thought you got banned a few weeks ago for that gag that you made about our back four? I didn't think you meant harm but could see how some might have taken it the wrong way

LongsightM13 said:
Neil McNab said:
Brilliant post mate!
Thought you got banned a few weeks ago for that gag that you made about our back four? I didn't think you meant harm but could see how some might have taken it the wrong way
I'm glad of a reprieve and will be more careful, just like to say Ireland is a wonderful place, even better for offloading Roy Keane!

Neil McNab said:
LongsightM13 said:
Brilliant post mate!
I'm glad of a reprieve and will be more careful, just like to say Ireland is a wonderful place, even better for offloading Roy Keane!

Worth being banned......................hate that fuc**ng twat. He is the scum of soccer !!!!!!!

Asian Blue said:
Neil McNab said:

Worth being banned......................hate that fuc**ng twat. He is the scum of soccer !!!!!!!

Whats "soccer"?

:P

Ireland....hmmmmm....had 1/2 to 3/4 of a decent season then his head went. I've read all the stuff about his "illness" and his gran dying etc.......these sort of things happen to all of us at one time or another. You've got to pick yourself up, dust yourself down and get on with it. He doesn't need a psychiatrist either he needs a fookin good kick up the arse and a large dose of reality .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.