Stephen Ireland

clubfoot said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I find it offensive that so many on here are revelling in the problems of Ireland. At times he was magical for us. Mancini didn't fancy him so he left. I really wish him all the best and I hope he gets his career back on track and soon.

Why?

So when he slags off the club that gave him a chance in life that doesn't bother you?

Or the fact that he was only actually good and not GREAT for 6 months over the 6 years he played for us

Was a big fan of Ireland, always supported him til the end.

But he made his bed the day he signed for Villa and now he has to lie in it.

Neither wish him well or wish him bad luck, he is just meh now.

Any player who says that they didn't care if City won or lost just because he wasn't in the first team can rot as far as I'm concerned.

I'm taking great enjoyment in his demise and still hold him singularly responsible for us losing the home league derby last year (he failed to track Scholes run).

WNRH said:
Was a big fan of Ireland, always supported him til the end.

But he made his bed the day he signed for Villa and now he has to lie in it.

Neither wish him well or wish him bad luck, he is just meh now.

Have to say this pretty much sums it up for me. Never did enough to be granted legend status at City and has now made his choice to go elsewhere having a dig at us when he left. To give him any thought is to give him too much thought in my eyes.....

I thought he'd plummeted new depths when I saw the headlines yesterday about Ireland's shame and he wanted £7bn, that's a lot even for Mr Greedy, I thought!

ifiwasarichfan said:
I find it offensive that so many on here are revelling in the problems of Ireland. At times he was magical for us. Mancini didn't fancy him so he left. I really wish him all the best and I hope he gets his career back on track and soon.
I find it offensive he mouthed off in the press when he left.

Ps if you really find it offensive then I suggest you toughen up a little

The lad has a great natural ability. Unfortunately, he also has serious mental problems aswel as sh*t for brains, which sadly means he'll never fullfill his potential.

I don't take any great pleasure in watching his career go downhill but he brings alot of his problems upon himself, including the inevitable abuse he'll get from some Blues for slagging the club off the second he was out of the door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.