Stephen Ireland

Chairman Wesker said:
What an absolute load of shit this thread is.

Flid. there i said it ban me. if we have ultra christians that frown at any form of swearing on here do we now consider swearing to be offensive and ban everyone for it?

I actually edited my original post because of the uproar it caused Big Fish! At the end of the day-Ireland is a chav twat who has slagged our club off from the day he left. Then I looked around and saw thousands of people clapping him. I just put my head in my hands with the utter disbelief of peoples short memories.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Chairman Wesker said:
What an absolute load of shit this thread is.

Flid. there i said it ban me. if we have ultra christians that frown at any form of swearing on here do we now consider swearing to be offensive and ban everyone for it?

I actually edited my original post because of the uproar it caused Big Fish! At the end of the day-Ireland is a chav twat who has slagged our club off from the day he left. Then I looked around and saw thousands of people clapping him. I just put my head in my hands with the utter disbelief of peoples short memories.
Didn't bother me, pal. I post with my tongue.

I thought City fans were gracious applauding him at the team announcements and when he was subbed.... Especially given the parting shots he made when he le....Was not impressed neither was acknowledged

His performance proved he was right to move on

I clapped him when he went off in recognition for some great performances when he played for us.Sure he lost his way and then acted like a knob with the trying to claim more money and slagging people off bit,but i am proud our fans rose above that and gave him a good reception.

No acknowledgment on his behalf when we did so probably ensures it will be his last and showed him up for the cock he has now become.RIP the career of Stephen Ireland.

paulchapo said:
I clapped him when he went off in recognition for some great performances when he played for us.Sure he lost his way and then acted like a knob with the trying to claim more money and slagging people off bit,but i am proud our fans rose above that and gave him a good reception.

No acknowledgment on his behalf when we did so probably ensures it will be his last and showed him up for the cock he has now become.RIP the career of Stephen Ireland.

I have highlighted the error in your post!!!

paulchapo said:

Agreed hope one of his sharks bites his cock off, graceless cock.

Superman is dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.