Stephen Ireland

All the wanking the rags do over Cleverly is reminiscent of what we did about Ireland. He was mediocre. Best served to play for the likes of Wigan and Blackburn. He was everything that personified what we were about in the 2000s era. It is what is. But we have moved on.

nashark said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I didn't clap the cock...Why I hear you ask.....?

Edited so as not to offend Big Fish
"All they are interested in at city now are their diamond encrusted watches"

Says the chav in his range rover with pink wheels!!

Too many short fucking memories for me...Ireland was overated when he was at City and his career is well and truly on the decline. Good riddance for me.

I thought this racist was banned.

quit this shit.

cleavers said:
nashark said:
Served a ban for being abusive after 4 warnings, nothing about being racist. Didn't see the original post, and its been edited now. It wasn't reported, so I'm assuming nobody was offended by it.

Cleavers...Thanks for reminding me!! It was actually reduced to 2 weeks on appeal!!

Nashark has accused me of being racist and has not apologised and I have therefore reported him. Lets see if the Mods have the bollocks to ban him for a month like I got for a lot less. Swearing at someone deserved a ban and I served my ban. Calling someone a racist is beyond redemption and lets see if RIC/DE Niro etc do what is right and ban him.

Eccles Blue said:
Steveo said:
Didn't even acknowledge the generous reception he got when substituted.

Says it all for me!

He did acknowledge the crowd around the tunnel area when he got substituted.
Thought he acknowledged everyone when he came off. Which is why I clapped him off. He was a blue through the academy. He'll still be blue now.

cleavers said:
nashark said:
Served a ban for being abusive after 4 warnings, nothing about being racist. Didn't see the original post, and its been edited now. It wasn't reported, so I'm assuming nobody was offended by it.

A wrong assumption.

I was disgusted as I have made clear.

cleavers said:
nashark said:

It was a joke.

de niro said:
nashark said:
I didn't clap the cock...Why I hear you ask.....?

"All they are interested in at city now are their diamond encrusted watches"

Says the chav in his range rover with pink wheels!!

Too many short fucking memories for me...Ireland was overated when he was at City and his career is well and truly on the decline. Good riddance for me.

quit this shit.

DN-I for once have not caused any shit. If you think it is right for Nashark to call me a racist then I am sorry but I do not.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:07 pm --<br /><br />
nashark said:
cleavers said:
nashark said:

It was a joke.

So wheres my apology? not being funny but calling me a racist is well out of order

cleavers said:
nashark said:

Cleavers...Thanks for reminding me!! It was actually reduced to 2 weeks on appeal!!

Nashark has accused me of being racist and has not apologised and I have therefore reported him. Lets see if the Mods have the bollocks to ban him for a month like I got for a lot less. Swearing at someone deserved a ban and I served my ban. Calling someone a racist is beyond redemption and lets see if RIC/DE Niro etc do what is right and ban him.
I am a mod, I was just reporting the facts as I knew them in reposnse to your report and request to "have a word with him".

All in the hope the thread could get back to the subject.

denislawsbackheel said:
cleavers said:
nashark said:

A wrong assumption.

I was disgusted as I have made clear.

So why come on here with words like ****/fuck/twat and every other expletive under the sun being used.. Stop being so sensitive and as I have stated the original post was not meant to be derogatory in any way to any person with a disability. FFS

The City fans showed good grace and class applauding one of our former academy boys and a player who scored some very important goals for us.
Yes, he slagged us off when we sold him, but I honestly think that was because he was gutted, knowing he had blown the biggest opportunity he will ever have in his career.
It's like being dumped by a woman you really like or even love. You will rant and rave about her and call her every name under the sun for a bit, but after a while you will get over yourself.
To be honest, I thought he was one of Villa's better players in the first half but he looked a broken man and close to tears when he went off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.