Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

I am guessing Brian has deleted all his socials but still faces an awkward day at work tomorrow ( making a massive assumption that he works mind you )

It would be an absolute travesty if the twat was on disability living allowance for a dodgy back or similar and someone from the social happened upon this clip...

I am guessing Brian has deleted all his socials but still faces an awkward day at work tomorrow ( making a massive assumption that he works mind you )

A career in comedy awaits. I've watched that clip of him getting hit by bricks about 30 times since yesterday, and I think it gets funnier every time I see it.

Actually learned something about him today, he went to see the German right in order to understand how they could cut it and make a living from it.

Also, the media have made him, so on most counts he's a creation, to make money out of the fuckwits.

Is that you?

Actually learned something about him today, he went to see the German right in order to understand how they could cut it and make a living from it.

Also, the media have made him, so on most counts he's a creation, to make money out of the fuckwits.

Is that you?
You have just realised that a man who bears a made up name and has abided by flaring up lies via fake social media profiles is a creation of his own making.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.