"Sterling and Delph: Snakes with a brain"

Sterling gets booed because most football fans are hugely influenced by the media. If the papers say someone is good, they believe it. If the papers say someone is bad, they believe it. If the players say someone deserves to be booed they will boo him.

Liverpool did a number on Sterling in the press and so many thick twats have fallen for it.

Spot on.

Take 100 football followers who loosely follow the game but never watch and ask them if say Kane is a great player, the majority will say yes, influenced not by watching him but from the positive media that surrounds the lad.

Sterling is a greedy little **** that shit on Liverpool according to the same media, hence his treatment ever since.

A lot of fans are very knowledgeable about their own club but will fall for any prejudice about rivals. It's tribal. I think the will prove their critics wrong in time

It if affecting their game? It should motivate them, but I thought Nasri for example often struggles against Arsenal.

A lot of fans are very knowledgeable about their own club but will fall for any prejudice about rivals. It's tribal. I think the will prove their critics wrong in time

It if affecting their game? It should motivate them, but I thought Nasri for example often struggles against Arsenal.
I can't remember him having a decent 90 minutes against them. And definitely not at their place. I'd say the stick he gets there does affect him.

My favourite:

"I wasn't angry at Delph because he made a bad career choice or his lack of gentlemanly conduct, just because he'd left my team for someone else. I hope he rots"

Unfortunately dickhead that makes you out to be a bitter knobhead and gladly it'll be Aston Villa that rots not Delph. Wait until you're relegated and half the playing staff sod off because of the contract inclusions. Oh and you're support is shit as well, just when the club need you the most half the crowd has done one. You're "Where were you when you were shit" chants look a bit hollow now don't they. At least we turned up in numbers when we were shite. Look forward to seeing you smashed by Sheff Wed, Sheff Utd, Derby, Forest and Leeds next year. Don't think you're a cert to bounce back 1st time either as if you don't sort you're shit out you'll be in League 1 before you known it.
I want you to win you're FA Cup replay for the chance to kick your arse out of the Cup as well - bet you'll turn up for that one waving your false money and hissing at Delph you sad muppets. I hope he scores a hat-trick!
Even if by some miracle you get a result against us (see cityitis) I'll treat myself to a pint the day you get relegated, bye-bye mugs.

cracking rant.

Whatever is said about Delph he'll end up being one of the bargains in modern football for me! How Villa allowed an £8 Million clause in his contract I'll never know bunch of dumb asses!

Delph left Villa the week after saying he would stay because Learner's sale of Villa fell through in between time and the promise of team investment went up in smoke.

Still a bit baffled as to why fans of teams other than LIverpool continue to boo Sterling though.
This has bothered me all season. I just don't get it. I was most confused when the Hull City fans were doing it in the League Cup. Then I remembered them at Wembley. They played Sheffield United in the semi-finals of the FA Cup on the same day that Martin Tyler spunked in his trousers three times whilst watching Liverpool v City. I got a free ticket so went to Wembley. I was watching the City game on the big screen surrounded by adults wearing Hull City shirts who were singing Liverpool songs. One bing had even made a half and half Hull / Liverpool shirt! To b fair it wasn't all of them and a few got annoyed and attempted to shout it down.

I believe that a lot of towns are full of people who pick a successful team but go to watch their home town club when they are doing well and pretend to be life long supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.