"Sterling and Delph: Snakes with a brain"

Spot on.

Take 100 football followers who loosely follow the game but never watch and ask them if say Kane is a great player, the majority will say yes, influenced not by watching him but from the positive media that surrounds the lad.

Sterling is a greedy little **** that shit on Liverpool according to the same media, hence his treatment ever since.
This.
I didn't realise the magnitude of this until a few months back a young English player scoring a Hattrick it was 'only Bournemouth' when the next week another young player 1-2 years older was hailed and raved about for the same thing against the same team.
Thankfully he looks to not care too much about press, he's had enough of them in his short career so far, hopefully he can listen to Joe and pay not attention to it.

This.
I didn't realise the magnitude of this until a few months back a young English player scoring a Hattrick it was 'only Bournemouth' when the next week another young player 1-2 years older was hailed and raved about for the same thing against the same team.
Thankfully he looks to not care too much about press, he's had enough of them in his short career so far, hopefully he can listen to Joe and pay not attention to it.

you might like this little snippet from todays MEN
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ws/manchester-city-five-iconic-pablo-10751082

This has bothered me all season. I just don't get it. I was most confused when the Hull City fans were doing it in the League Cup. Then I remembered them at Wembley. They played Sheffield United in the semi-finals of the FA Cup on the same day that Martin Tyler spunked in his trousers three times whilst watching Liverpool v City. I got a free ticket so went to Wembley. I was watching the City game on the big screen surrounded by adults wearing Hull City shirts who were singing Liverpool songs. One bing had even made a half and half Hull / Liverpool shirt! To b fair it wasn't all of them and a few got annoyed and attempted to shout it down.

I believe that a lot of towns are full of people who pick a successful team but go to watch their home town club when they are doing well and pretend to be life long supporters.

Thing is, even Spurs fans were doing it earlier in the season. That's really baffling. Can't see why they'd have any particular dog in this fight, so to speak.

Could you imagine giving a shit if Spurs had signed a Liverpool player?!

Thing is, even Spurs fans were doing it earlier in the season. That's really baffling. Can't see why they'd have any particular dog in this fight, so to speak.

Could you imagine giving a shit if Spurs had signed a Liverpool player?!
I wouldn't even realise he was playing. I'd be to busy continuing my irrational hate campaign against Jan Verthonghen.

I think Sterling has been placed in the same category as a player like Ashley Cole, rightly or wrongly he is a figure of hate for most English football fans. The booing will continue, I was visiting Stoke and Sterling came on the TV and one lad said I hate that ****, I asked what he had done and he didnt really have a logical argument other than, Sterling being all that is wrong in young footballers, he is greedy, too street and a twat taking drugs (legal highs I presume he meant).

Hows Sterling doing then?

Im one of the few people who actually wished him all the best on his departure. He was my favourite player when he was with us, and i seriously think he will go on to do some great things. Havent checked in on him recently though.

Im one of the few people who actually wished him all the best on his departure. He was my favourite player when he was with us, and i seriously think he will go on to do some great things. Havent checked in on him recently though.
He's quality. We got a bargain, you got a few quid, everyone's happy...apart from Liverpool fans, British media and somehow fsupporters of every club in the country, the fucking nobjockeys.

He's very good and much appreciated by blues. Some of his link up play with Silva and Kolarov in particular has been excellent.

He needs to work on his left foot (probably a confidence thing) but he is young and has time on his side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.