Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

DuJR6V2XgAIDVJH.jpg:large

The Sun tells LIES.

WITHOUT A SHRED OF EVIDENCE??
LOL.....you dumb Neanderthals.

Read my post, fully, maybe?

And since you are fixated on that sentence let me add - it's not just strange but also a fact that there is not a single other black footballer in recent years who has faced similar abuse - abuse which has occasionally taken the form of racist comments about his skin colour.

Which would be strange, whether you like that word or not, if the antagonism was caused entirely due to his race.
Ashley Cole?

The police have confirmed they are investigating this. Personally, i hope they find sufficient evidence
for a criminal prosecution as Raheem believes he heard racist abuse from someone or some people,
in the vicinity.

I would suspect that the police with funding issues would not be investigating, unless the alleged abuse
included racist remarks. However, if the police do not find sufficient evidence of racist comments or can
not attribute any racist comment recorded to a particular individual, could they charge an individual with
a different offence based on the fact they have confirmed the words of abuse they have said used?

And if they could, would they want to? or would they have to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.