Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

Yes, and he could be bullshitting. Sterling said he heard the Chelsea fan call him a black ****. It is possible he was mistaken. It is probable that he wasn't.
That and the small matter of fact that you can clearly see the Chav cvnt mouthing the word 'Black' have the fucker bang to rights,irrespective of the weasels cowardly denial.

He didn't call him 'Manc' otherwise we would be discussing a different topic title and one far less of an issue.
Noooo.... There is a disagreement on what was said. Sterling heard 'black' ( at least that's what we are assuming), but the guy claims he said 'Manc'.

There are at least 4 possibilities here:
1. That Sterling is lying
2. That the man is lying.
3. That both are telling the truth, and this was simply a misunderstanding. He yelled 'Manc' but Sterling heard 'black'.
4. That both are telling the truth and is not a misunderstanding. He said 'Manc' and someone else yelled out something racial that Sterling.

In 3 of the 4 about, the treatment of the guy would be grossly unfair. So yes, I am hesitant to jump to conclusions just because the issue is insidious, and affects one of ours.

As we seek fairness for Raz, we shouldn't forget to ascribe similar to others we don't like.

Noooo.... There is a disagreement on what was said. Sterling heard 'black' ( at least that's what we are assuming), but the guy claims he said 'Manc'.

3. That both are telling the truth, and this was simply a misunderstanding. He yelled 'Manc' but Sterling heard 'black'.
4. That both are telling the truth and is not a misunderstanding. He said 'Manc' and someone else yelled out something racial that Sterling.

In 3 of the 4 about, the treatment of the guy would be grossly unfair. So yes, I am hesitant to jump to conclusions just because the issue is insidious, and affects one of ours.

As we seek fairness for Raz, we shouldn't forget to ascribe similar to others we don't like.
Thats all very cute,except see my post above.

Watch the video, he clearly says Black. You don't use your tongue to say Manc.

But in the 1 incident out of the 4 where the guy was very very clearly racist it isn't unfair. Throw the book at the c*nt

Watch the video, he clearly says Black. You don't use your tongue to say Manc.
You Know what, I'll take your word for it. I've watched the videos on Youtube a few times and I can't tell. If I believe he is saying 'black' it looks like he is saying black.

Then I flipped and start out with the belief he was saying 'Manc' and then it looks like he was saying Manc.

My bias is that he was saying black. But this doesn't mean my bias is right.

You Know what, I'll take your word for it. I've watched the videos on Youtube a few times and I can't tell. If I believe he is saying 'black' it looks like he is saying black.

Then I flipped and start out with the belief he was saying 'Manc' and then it looks like he was saying Manc.

Your bias,everyone else's eyes......hmmmmm

Because you're used to an accent that is very different. .
If a cockney was to say "giddy up, y'all" or "boy, you sure do got a purdy mouth", you would never be able to tell from lip reading.

I've got to agree with you here I'm afraid. If I watch the video with the intent of seeing "black", then I see black. If I watch it intending to see "manc", then I see manc.

It's unfortunate, but I suspect the investigation, unless backed up by witnesses around the fan in question, will end up inconclusive.

Either way, the only **** here is the fan in question.

I agree , and well done for your actions. It is nigh impossible to change people's attitude, what you can do is help change their behaviour when they suffer the consequences .
When all’s said and done these people are just bullies and bullies generally aren’t convinced to mend their ways by reasoned argument or restorative justice or a smack on the wrist from our pitifully lenient courts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.