Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

DuJR6V2XgAIDVJH.jpg:large

Is this for real or some hoax, and just what is his off field behaviour supposed to mean? Going shopping in pound land and Greggs And as for media friends fucking that’s just mad

Because you're used to an accent that is very different. .
If a cockney was to say "giddy up, y'all" or "boy, you sure do got a purdy mouth", you would never be able to tell from lip reading.
Agreed. Hence why I differed

Not sure if anyone has already raised this. If they have I apologise but I don't have time to read 68 pages.

As awful as the abuse of Raheem (and other players who suffer from this) is, there may be a silver lining. It is now clear from the outpouring of support for Raheem from other players, ex players, Clubs and the FA, that the irrational hatred of him which culminated in the abuse this past weekend was probably started and was most definitely exacerbated by the Press.

Over the last couple of days the tabloids seem to have acknowledged that this kind of hate-mongering is unacceptable, that that Raheem has been unfairly mistreated by them and, in turn, hordes of so called football fans.

There seems to be an acceptance that this behaviour has to stop. Hopefully now, the racial abuse of all players will stop and the Great British public will get off Raheem's case and start to appreciate what a great player he actually is. I know this is naive bit hopefully this has been an epiphany moment

Sounds more like they are setting up the defence for the guy. Fuck em

"
His claims were today backed by independent lip-readers who told The Sun Online Mr Wing did not shout anything racist to England star Sterling on Saturday.

The experts, both of who have experience working with the police, said they believed Mr Wing had shouted "Manc c***" to the Man City ace and not "black c***"."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.