Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

Imagine the Sun telling people in the media not to print stuff without proof without a shred of irony. That's some serious mental gymnastics going on there.

Ashley Cole?
So to find another example you had to go back several years to "I'm certain John Terry is not a racist" Ashley?
Who faced racist "choc ice" comments from his own ethnic group (including Rio Ferdinand, who unlike our Chelsea Sterling fan from the weekend, kept his job).

Anyway not sure why cheesed off a few people here, but my main concern (possibly badly expressed) is the media passes this off as a one off racist thing unrelated to their overall reporting or other, severe abuse of Sterling elsewhere ... And the next time he plays for England and doesn't score a hattrick and win the game on his own, they are back to their old tricks.

Last edited:
Imagine the Sun telling people in the media not to print stuff without proof without a shred of irony. That's some serious mental gymnastics going on there.
They lie to others every day so why would lying to themselves be difficult?

Gargoyle Gary now saying that Raheem has carried this with him since 2016, when he went to see the rat-faced twat.

So why didn’t Neville speak out about it then?

It could have been nipped in the bud if he had done so, but no, was he too much of a coward to say something at that time?

Or was there another reason for his silence?

Lets not get all dewy eyed about the Chuckle Brother , Raheem approached him and trusted him at the World Cup and all Chuckle One did was put his "coaches head on" and get him ready for the next game , despite admitting he had never seen a player previously suffer such abuse , now he admits he should have done more , yes he should , the Rag ****. Trying to be wise after the event doesnt score any points with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.