Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

Good on him

Good for him. Maybe if more players refused to talk to Talk Sport, The Sun and The Mail we’d see this change. In fact I’d love to see that happen.

Walter on Bolt from the Blue said a friend of his tried to do a positive story on Sterling and they weren’t interested. Says it all.

Good for him. Maybe if more players refused to talk to Talk Sport, The Sun and The Mail we’d see this change. In fact I’d love to see that happen.

Walter on Bolt from the said a friend of his tried to do a positive story on Sterling and they weren’t interested. Says it all.
Tbf the data backs them up, more people read negative stories about Sterling.
It's just that negative ones are the only ones they feature.

It’s not an excuse though?
Yes, but negative stories about Sterling make up 100% of the Sterling related clicks in these papers. It's like how more rag stories get clicks and it's nothing to do with them taking up the entire home page and having 17 articles about them for every 1 about another club.

Yes, but negative stories about Sterling make up 100% of the Sterling related clicks in these papers. It's like how more rag stories get clicks and it's nothing to do with them taking up the entire home page and having 17 articles about them for every 1 about another club.
All the more reason for players to group together to refuse to speak them. Maybe then they’ll raise their standards above click bait.

Over sensitive.
For some reason I remember an interview with Chris Evans in his hey day on channel 4. It was with NME it some trendy shite mag from the 90’s. It said something like ‘Chris stands here, 6 foot in his timberland boots’.

They didn’t need to say what boots he could afford. It just fills more lines of the article though. Same with this with the car. Lewis was right, we can’t start being offended by everything and linking it to racism. Snowflake society at its finest.

That's a very poor comparative example you're using there. However, I do agree that people can be over sensitive about things. I am just highlighting stupidity and a lack if awareness. It's my opinion and you are welcome to yours but to state something about me without knowing me highlights more about you then me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.