Sterling racially abused by Chelsea fan?

Lets not get all dewy eyed about the Chuckle Brother , Raheem approached him and trusted him at the World Cup and all Chuckle One did was put his "coaches head on" and get him ready for the next game , despite admitting he had never seen a player previously suffer such abuse , now he admits he should have done more , yes he should , the Rag ****. Trying to be wise after the event doesnt score any points with me.
Gary Chuckle simply saw a bandwagon passing his front door and wanted to jump on it. Its only by having something to say on every subject people like him remain in the public eye and maintain their income stream.

Gary Chuckle simply saw a bandwagon passing his front door and wanted to jump on it. Its only by having something to say on every subject people like him remain in the public eye and maintain their income stream.

How can anyone on here think for one minute Chuckle is fighting Sterling's corner , he should have done it when he could have made a difference and support Raheem a couple of years ago , instead he's now contributing when Sterling has had to stand up for himself and highlight the issue , all Neville has shown is that at the time he couldnt give a f*ck about Sterlings personal issues at the World Cup , just get him ready for the game, what a hero.

Thank fuck. I thought my hatred for the Rag cünt was clouding my judgement.

How can anyone on here think for one minute Chuckle is fighting Sterling's corner , he should have done it when he could have made a difference and support Raheem a couple of years ago , instead he's now contributing when Sterling has had to stand up for himself and highlight the issue , all Neville has shown is that at the time he couldnt give a f*ck about Sterlings personal issues at the World Cup , just get him ready for the game, what a hero.
Wouldn't rock the boat but quite happy to jump on the bandwagon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.