Sterling - The Sun

This was posted yesterday as he's still in his england polo shirt and sterling has another house in London which he bought for his mum and the rest of the family, this is not his house in cheshire. In addition to that, someone has snaked raheems friend on snapchat and sold a nothing story to the sun. Trust me guys Raheem is a humble kid as his friend says on snapchat and the media are just scapegoating him

Just because it was posted hours after flying home doesn't mean it was filmed then.

Oh here he is. when it was filmed or posted are irrelevant really. If he filmed it months ago why wait until after a miserable campaign to then post it? Surely even you can see the stupidity in it if that's the case. If its not the case then as I have said it is really poor from the sun and truly pathetic.

Oh here he is. when it was filmed or posted are irrelevant really. If he filmed it months ago why wait until after a miserable campaign to then post it? Surely even you can see the stupidity in it if that's the case. If its not the case then as I have said it is really poor from the sun and truly pathetic.

He didn't post it you moron.

He didn't post it.

I'm sure he's gutted when he goes back to his mansion and train with world class players and the best manager in the world

The sun can do one, what a load of shit that article is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.