Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a real asset to us in the run in. Some nice touches yesterday.
The most impressive thing for me though was his movement off the ball when he came in yesterday. Every time we had the ball going forward, he was looking to find little pockets of space in-between the two banks. If he can do that consistently in league games he's going to be a defender's nightmare. Doggermore calling him another Edin Dzeko is one of the more bizarre interpretations of the game I've heard

A snippet from Ian Cheeseman's blog on his chat with Jovetic-

"I got the opportunity to interview him after the Watford game, he told me, “I had first a calf injury, then I ate something wrong before the Leicester game, and after that injured by quad in training.”

When I told him some fans had question if he really wanted to be at City he replied, “I think this club is one of the best five clubs in the World and I’m so happy to be here, and I want to show everyone which player I am”

spoke to him yesterday after the match .told him it was nice to see him back on the pitch at which point nastasic burst out laughing ! seemed in good spirits and relaxed no sign to me of being unhappy at city.

SrilankanBlue said:
A snippet from Ian Cheeseman's blog on his chat with Jovetic-

"I got the opportunity to interview him after the Watford game, he told me, “I had first a calf injury, then I ate something wrong before the Leicester game, and after that injured by quad in training.”

When I told him some fans had question if he really wanted to be at City he replied, “I think this club is one of the best five clubs in the World and I’m so happy to be here, and I want to show everyone which player I am”

Good enough for me. We all hope he can show what he can do for us, because what he can do is pretty special.

sometimes u can just tell when someone is going to be a great player and this lad will

Guessing injured by quad is a thigh injury. I had one years ago and it just didnt go away. Every time I stepped it up in training I'd feel it again.

Nowadays I don't run fast enough to use the muscle so don't know if its healed or not.

Unfortunate the only thing he's improved upon since he's been here is his English, he made a positive change in the game, keeps his head up and always looks to go forward, never really gave time to a back pass or even one sideways, always looked ahead.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
injured by quad? what did someone run him over?

Maybe someone else doesn't want him to be here....maybe time for a game of City Cluedo.

I reckon a woman expecting 4 babies fell on him..

I thought he looked quite good yesterday . He made some good runs in that half hour . I think he will be a good player to have in the next 3 months .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.