Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stevan Jovetic

LoveCity said:
Marvin said:
LoveCity said:
Sub appearance sounds sensible, but means starting 1 or 2 of the main strikers again.
Don't see how starting one of the main strikers is sensible. if Jovetic is fit, he should start.

Sensible as in, easing him back in after no football for 3 months. He might only have 20 or 30 minutes in his legs for now.
West Ham will put in some tasty challenges I'm sure. They received much criticism for rolling over too easily and not receiving any yellow cards, plus Nolan and Carroll will play. I believe it would be better to start Jovetic and Rodwell. If anyone gets injured It's better to have more options on the bench. See how long Jovetic and Rodwell can manage then sub them off is a better approach IMO.

He's definitely not 90 minutes ready and I don't think he'll start.... Will come on as a substitute tonight, I think.

I hope he gets a warm welcome :)

Really looking forward to seeing Jovetic tonight, hopfully he'll get at least half an hour with a view to maybe starting on Saturday. Could be a big player for us in the title run-in if he can stay fit.

Ric said:
Really looking forward to seeing Jovetic tonight, hopfully he'll get at least half an hour with a view to maybe starting on Saturday. Could be a big player for us in the title run-in if he can stay fit.

The big word there considering it is only two letters is IF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.