Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stevan Jovetic

Maybe, just maybe the best signing in the January transfer window in the Premier League could be one Stevan Jovetic

Let's hope so

It feels almost like the start of his City career tonight. I think he'll do well and the support will be huge for him. With MP saying he probably won't start I'm having a tenner on him being the last scorer at 4-1. Good luck Stevan!

I just hope he doesn't try too hard and go and injure himself in the process. Every time I've seen him play, he ran around like a new puppy eager to please its owners. He needs to take it steady and work himself back in gently, not lunging around like a mad lunatic. I do fear he will do the latter.

Could be great that his back since nasri is out he could cover that position and play out wide. Hopefully all the injuries are behind him and it will be like a new signing. The kid is young and he could become a top player. Just hope he can keep healthy

I am just going to pretend he is actually our first signing of the January transfer window making his debut!

I can't wait to see him play. Hope he gets some decent time tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.