Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
cityok said:
Good input.

seriously though, i see the yeah no point - but would you really start Jovetic over Nasri - Nasri in practically the form of hsi life, trying hsi heart out, against a City newbie this late in the season?

Best impact player since Dzekois Jojo for whats left of the season, i wouldn't leave Nasri out though.

but this does sort of get back to the question - where to play Jojo?

Nasri has been at best average in the last 4 or so games. Jovetic is a better player, imo. And he tracks and harries like a mad man. Nasri was invisible the whole first half of the game today. Jovetic did more in his cameo than he did the whole game.

Everyone bar Silva was invisible the first half. In the first half, Nasri scored a goal, should have had an assist, and set up the goal for Kolarov's cross that led to the 3rd goal. Not bad for an invisible man. You don't half talk shit when you make statements like 'Jovetic is more creative than Nasri.' Bullshit.

"Hidden Gem" "Dark Horse" "Under the Radar" Take your pick but when I get back to Dawlish tonight some no mark TV dipper or rag fan will ask me to tell them who the fuck is he. Great he could be our "Ace in the Hole" in the next few weeks.

Tracks back very well. Should be our go to striker substitute in the second half for now.

sir peace frog said:
Nasri has been at best average in the last 4 or so games. Jovetic is a better player, imo. And he tracks and harries like a mad man. Nasri was invisible the whole first half of the game today. Jovetic did more in his cameo than he did the whole game.
nasri being invisible maybe helped him when he scored,so really a shit point,or did you forget he scored in your rush to type bollox

Scored a tap in that should have been disallowed and scuffed a sitter Dzeko would have been proud of. Gives minimal help to the midfield. Creates little. Has the odd good day. Luxury player. Jovetic will add more if he can stay fit.

Scored a tap in that should have been disallowed and scuffed a sitter Dzeko would have been proud of. Gives minimal help to the midfield. Creates little. Has the odd good day. Luxury player. Jovetic will add more if he can stay fit.

Oh_85f6fe_1736036.jpg

rastus said:
sir peace frog said:
nasri being invisible maybe helped him when he scored,so really a shit point,or did you forget he scored in your rush to type bollox

funny
More like fuckin ridiculous .

Said it all along, if this lad stays fit and stays with us for a few years then imo he will be up there with the greats.

Nasri over Jovetic any day! Bring Jove on as an impact sub. I can see a bright future for this lad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.