Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stevan Jovetic (part 2)

LoveCity said:
Jovetic (23) and Tevez (29) are heading in opposite directions (and I don't mean Italy <-> Egland), it's good business to replace Tevez with Jo-Jo. Tevez runs a lot but his end product has deteriorated badly and Jovetic is a much more intelligent footballer who will suit the system we're building more. Tevez sometimes seemed a bit square peg in round hole-ish in our 2011/2012~ system.
Was going to post something similar

The Tevez that we sold is physically inferior to the one we bought. maicon at 31 and Rooney at 27 are a couple of examples of players who have aged before their time.

For once, in Tevez, City actually sold a player at the right time. And Juve will be regretting it soon - unless they play him deeper where he can still do a good job

Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli, Aguero in our title season were 4 great strikers - but we've never really got them to play together. Only Tevez and Aguero formed an effective partnership

Jovetic might just be an ideal foil for Aguero.

his scoring record isn't great, but Bergkamp's record in Italy was absolutely dire until Wenger brought him to England. Another No. 10. let's hope he can be half as good as Bergkamp

Brendan110_0 said:
Davs 19 said:
Brendan110_0 said:

You know fuck all about football..........

Not a problem, glad to be of service......

I know a good player when I see one, Jovetic is an average player in an average team, no amount of bluemooners are going to change my mind on this one. Balotelli is twice the player even with the trouble he sometimes brought.
You've said you haven't heard of two Spanish internationals so how have you seen and heard of him?

Just admit it, you have no fucking clue about SPanish football and players and yet, for some unknown reason, you think you know better than our scouting team, DoF and manager.

Funny.

wow,all these posters coming out the woodwork..
go and fuckoff to your rooney duvets you jealous bastards..
and we`re the bitter ones apparently...
davy fuckin moyes hahahahaha

Neil McNab said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Davs 19 said:
You know fuck all about football..........

Not a problem, glad to be of service......

I know a good player when I see one, Jovetic is an average player in an average team, no amount of bluemooners are going to change my mind on this one. Balotelli is twice the player even with the trouble he sometimes brought.
Agreed, he's all about short sharp passing, flicks and one two's, we've got that in abundance already and we've seen how ineffective it can be, a player who can beat his man, run with ball or a bit of pace would have been nice.
Navas?

Laugh a minute is Brendan. Astounding knowledge too.

Brendan110_0 said:
minnesota blue said:
Brendan110_0 said:

Mate, you admitted to not knowing who two Spanish internationals were at all. Because of that I think your opinion around these parts should be taken with a grain of salt.

Jeffers and Nugent were England internationals, I'd be surprised if anyone outside of Wikipedia had heard of them.
Negredo has 14 caps (6 goals) for the world and european champions.

What does Nugent have?

SWP's back said:
minnesota blue said:
Marvin said:
This must be a joke?

Brendan110_0 said:
Never heard of Negredo and Soldado, so they're hardly going to get us to the next level, looks to me like FFP is having a bad effect on us.
Oh fuck, if Brendan hasn't heard of them let's call it off.

Granted he may have the football knowledge of a small woodland creature, but he has spoken.

He doesn't have the brains that mice were born with. Doesn't seem to stop him though as he knows a player when he sees one apparently. As long as he recognises them, obviously.....

How about this fella Bren ? Any good ?

Messi-new.jpg

I present to you the bastion of all football knowledge.
Brendan110_0 said:
Never heard of Negredo and Soldado, so they're hardly going to get us to the next level, looks to me like FFP is having a bad effect on us.

Marvin said:
LoveCity said:
Jovetic (23) and Tevez (29) are heading in opposite directions (and I don't mean Italy <-> Egland), it's good business to replace Tevez with Jo-Jo. Tevez runs a lot but his end product has deteriorated badly and Jovetic is a much more intelligent footballer who will suit the system we're building more. Tevez sometimes seemed a bit square peg in round hole-ish in our 2011/2012~ system.
Was going to post something similar

The Tevez that we sold is physically inferior to the one we bought. maicon at 31 and Rooney at 27 are a couple of examples of players who have aged before their time.

For once, in Tevez, City actually sold a player at the right time. And Juve will be regretting it soon - unless they play him deeper where he can still do a good job

Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli, Aguero in our title season were 4 great strikers - but we've never really got them to play together. Only Tevez and Aguero formed an effective partnership

Jovetic might just be an ideal foil for Aguero.

his scoring record isn't great, but Bergkamp's record in Italy was absolutely dire until Wenger brought him to England. Another No. 10. let's hope he can be half as good as Bergkamp
He was brought in under Rioch, if I remember correctly. But not only was his scoring record poor, the general consensus was that he was past it. Turned into my favourite foreign player to come to this country.

Jumanji said:
I present to you the bastion of all football knowledge.
Brendan110_0 said:

I bow down to his superior knowledge, I wonder if he is ITK and is part of our scouting team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.